For advice on this product or for a quote, please
to request a call back.
Specops Command enables you to run PowerShell and VBScript on any computer(s) on your network, just with a couple of mouse clicks. You can schedule scripts to run at a specfic time and at specific recurrance intervals and you can get real-time reports into how the script has actually performed.
- Supports PowerShell and VBScript scripts and helps provide control over the management of your scripts
- Execute scripts at set times - at group policy refresh intervals, at startup or at login
- Schedule scripts to run at set times and at multiple intervals
- Easy point-and-click creation of groups of computers where you want the script to run
- Script execution feedback provide indication of the success or failure of a script
- Run scripts using user or computer credentials
- Extension to Group Policy provides easy access, manageability and scalability