Sparx Enterprise Architect is a collaborative modeling, design and management platform based on UML and related standards. It is an enterprise wide solution for visualising, analysing, modeling, testing and maintaining a wide range of systems, software, processes and architectures. Team based, with a proven track record and over 250,000 users worldwide; Enterprise Architect is the scalable, standards compliant toolset that is perfect for your next project.
The default entry level edition of Enterprise Architect
- choud support, floating licences
- Memory profiler, mono debugger and metrics
- Code generation and import cabilities
- Lots of patterms and perspectives
- Meta-models and more
For larger teams that need fine-grained control in shared modelling environments
- Everything in the Professional Edition plus...
- SysML and DMN Modelling
- Ability to install the Data Bridge for Pro Cloud Server
- BABOK, BIZBOK, SMIF, CMMN
This replaces the Business and Systems Editions - it provides better modelling, simulation and framework capabilities
- Everything in the Corporate Edition plus...
- SysML Parametrics, HDL, ADA
- DDS, Linux satellite service
- Math Support in script library
- BPSim Model Configuration, BPSim Execution Engine
- BPEL, UAF, UPDM, Visual Studio Integration
- DMN Execution and code generation
- Execution state Machine, Modelica simulation
The most cost effective solution for the power user
- Everything in the Unified Edition plus...
- Data Bridge for Enterprise Architect
- MDG Integration for Office
- DOORS links
- Row Level Security Configuration Interface
Please note: Sparx Systems has retired the Desktop Edition.