For advice on this product or for a quote, please
to request a call back.
SQCpack is SPC software that everyone on your team can use. With SQCpack, you can create control charts, histograms and process capability analysis right out of the box. SQCpack easily adapts to your lab, office or shop floor SPC application.
SQCpack is powerful, yet easy to use SPC software that helps you track and improve your processes.
- Includes Six Sigma Cpk to meet the highest quality customer requirements
- Offers short-run SPC charts for unique or short production runs
- Complies with FDA 21 CFR 11.1
- Includes real-time charting with e-mail alarms to alert you to process shifts
- Computes characteristics (e.g. calculated tare weight) to save you time
- Allows you to filter data for shift, line, season, and more so you can focus on your improvement efforts
- Offers dependable security and complete traceability so that you comply with standards
- Features chart annotation so that you can display descriptive information about your process. See sample.
- Lets you choose CHARTrunner, AIAG, Wheeler, AT&T, Shewhart, or Juran out-of-control tests, or define your own
- Computes and displays multiple sets of control limits when your process shifts
- Includes the SQC Quality Advisor to provide you with formulas, statistical help, and answers to FAQs.
SQCpack offers the following control charts and process behavior charts:
- Individuals (X)
- Moving range
- Individuals moving sigma
- Run chart
- Out-of-control test
- Histogram including normal distribution and non-normal distribution
- Capability statistics: Cpk, Cp, Cr, Ppk, Pp, Pr, Cpm, Dpm
- p-, np-, c-, and u-charts
- Pareto and pie charts
- Cusum chart.
- Pentium class computer with at least 256 megabytes of memory; 512 megabytes or more highly recommended
- At least 200 megabytes of free disk space
- Windows 2000, XP, Vista, Windows 7, Server 2003, Server 2008 (or higher).