CodeSite gives detailed information on how code is executing which helps to locate problems quickly and ensure that applications run as expected. CodeSite's logging classes can capture all kinds of information while the code executes and then send that information to a live display or a log file. Furthermore, both styles of logging, live logging and file logging, can be performed locally or remotely (via TCP, UDP, or HTTP).
CodeSite supports all major IDE's including C++ Builder, Delphi and Visual Studio.
CodeSite requires at least one of the following development environments:
- Embarcadero RAD Studio 2010 (Including Delphi 2010, C++Builder 2010, Delphi Prism 2010)
- CodeGear RAD Studio 2009 (Including Delphi 2009 & C++Builder 2009)
- Visual Studio 2008
- CodeGear RAD Studio 2007 (Including Delphi 2007 & C++Builder 2007)
- Borland Developer Studio 2006 (Including ALL Turbo Editions)
- Visual Studio 2005
- Delphi 2005
- Visual Studio .NET 2003
- Delphi 5, 6, and 7
- C++Builder 5 and 6
Hard Disk Space Requirements:
- CodeSite 4.0: 40.0 MB max
- CodeSite Tools: 2 to 10 MB