Other product variants may be available, please contact us or
request a call back
if you cannot see what you are looking for.
ManageEngine OpStor is designed as an affordable alternative to monitor multi-device, multi-vendor storage networks through a user-friendly Web-interface. Hassle-free installation, intelligent discovery algorithms, visual representation, fault detection & escalation features coupled with smart business reports make it a compelling choice for SME administrators.
Storage Infrastructure discovery
- Auto discovery uses SNMP, CLI , SNIA's SMI-S and vendor specific algorithms
- Discovers storage devices such as RAIDs, tapelibraries, tape drives, FC switches, HBAs, and host servers.
- Supports all major storage vendors devices.
- End-to-end modeling of device including sub components.
- Supports discovery at runtime through web based GUI
- Up-to-date device summary
- Administrators can key in details such as device location, vendor details, and technical support info
- Complete physical and logical assets are monitored
- Entire system resources like CPU, Disk, Memory and IO details are listed
- HBA Card details along with ports are listed
- Device level problem report filing and maintenance
- Topological map shows devices and their interconnections.
- Link details table shows link name, source, and destination.
- Color-coded icons depict device and interconnection status.
- Drill-down views - Sub-maps and device property views
Real Time Graphs
- Captures sensor faults such as power supply, temperature, fan, battery, etc.
- Captures Status Change Notifications.
- Management functions such as assign owner, annotate, clear, and delete.
- Reports alarms to administrators through email or SMS messages based on customizable rules.
- Escalates unattended alarms to higher ups based on pre-defined rules
- Closely monitor specific port data – live, for brief period, for troubleshooting.
- SNMP based, non-intrusive, Fibre Channel port level data collection.
- Queries the Fibre Channel statistics and graphs each port on the switch.
- Plots graphs with live data.
- Auto refresh GUI to show the update
Storage Capacity Forecasting
- Sends daily and weekly alarm reports.
- Helps IT team analyze trends, utilization, etc.
- At a glance reports on availability and performance trends.
- Reports to identify elements that are over or under utilized
- Analyzes the historic and current usage trends for storage capacity
- Analyzes traffic utilization trends
- Generates Capacity forecasting reports
- Generates reports on future traffic utilization trends
- Helps storage administrators to identify performance bottlenecks.