Other product variants may be available, please contact us or
request a call back
if you cannot see what you are looking for.
Kaspersky Endpoint Security for Business is a comprehensive security solution that can protect workstations, file servers, mobile devices and much more. It is available in four editions to suit your requirements and budget. The Core edition provides basic anti-malware capabilities in a single, unified solution. The Select edition adds endpoint controls and mobile device security. The Advanced edition adds data encryption and systems management capabilities. Choose the Total Edition to add protection for web gateways, SharePoint and Mail servers.
Key features of Kaspersky Endpoint Security for Business
Please note: Not all features apply to all editions.
Anti-malware for Workstations
Anti-malware for File Servers
- Automatic and on-demand scanning: scan files whenever they're created, launched or modified. Run scans on demand for individual files, directories, local disks or network disks.
- Active Disinfection: operates at the lowest levels of the operating system to neutralise malicious objects.
- Frequent updates and signature-based protection: uses regular, highly-optimised updates along with pattern-based signatures.
- Urgent detection system: helps provide early and effective protection against new IT security threats.
- Behavioural analysis: provides proactive protection, by analysing each program as the program is launched.
- Protect heterogeneous environments: provides anti-malware protection for file servers running Windows, Linux, Novell NetWare or FreeBSD.
- Resilient anti-malware: In the event of one of your systems developing a fault or suffering an unplanned shut down, Kaspersky's anti-malware application will re-launch when your file server restarts.
- Easy to manage: flexible management and reporting features make it easier and quicker to set up file server security and generate reports.
- Protect virtualised environments: Kaspersky anti-malware for file servers is VMware Ready certified.
Mobile Device Management
- Protect mobile devices and corporate data: protects a wide range of mobile devices against malware.
- Application control: manage which applications are able to launch on any of the mobile devices that are able to access your network.
- Encrypting corporate data: encrypt any corporate data that is stored on mobile devices.
- Separate corporate and personal data on BYOD: set up a separate container on a users own mobile device - so corporate data can be held within the container and effectively separated from the users personal data.
- Anti-theft protection: if a mobile device is stolen or lost, special remotely-operated features let you lock the mobile, discover its location and delete any corporate data thats stored on the device.
Controls (Application, Device, Web)
- Efficient mobile management: includes extensive mobile device management (MDM) functionality - including support for Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync and Apple MDM Server.
- Controlling applications: manage which applications are permitted to run on your systems - and how they are allowed to run.
- Web-enabled whitelisting: dynamic whitelisting service assesses the security of commonly used applications - to ensure they're safe.
- Controlling devices: manage access privileges for different types of device, different device buses or individual devices and pre-set exactly when your device control policies operate.
- Controlling web access: includes Web Control functionality that helps to prevent your corporate network being used to access inappropriate websites.
- Asset management: all devices and software on the network are automatically discovered and recorded in hardware and software inventories
- Patch and vulnerability management: automatically scans your corporate network for unpatched vulnerabilities. It can regularly synchronise data on Microsoft updates and hotfixes and apply them to your systems
- Operating system deployment: automates the creation and cloning of computer images - to save you time and help to optimise operating system deployment
- Application provisioning: deploy software on command or can schedule it for outside normal office hours
- Remote troubleshooting and deployment: with remote access to any computer on the corporate network, administrators can resolve problems efficiently
- Network Admission Control: makes it easy for you to control admission to your network - to help protect against malware entering your systems.
- Industry-proven secure cryptography: employs an AES encryption algorithm with 256 bits of key length - to ensure strong encryption of your sensitive business data.
- Choice of encryption methods: file-level encryption (FLE) and full disk encryption (FDE) gives you the option to choose the encryption method that is best for you.
- Seamlessly integrated with other Kaspersky technologies: Kaspersky's encryption technologies are part of a unified codebase that has been developed in-house by Kaspersky experts.
- Best practice encryption that is transparent for users: all encryption and decryption tasks are performed 'on the fly' - and Kaspersky's technologies ensure that non-encrypted versions of encrypted data are never present on the hard drive.
- Application privilege controls: application privilege control lets administrators set clear data access/encryption rules for specific applications and usage scenarios.
- Sharing encrypted data outside the business: create password-protected, encrypted, self-extracting packages of files and folders.
- Escrowed key storage: if one of your systems suffers a hardware or application fault, data can still be decrypted by using a device-unique key that is held in escrow within Kaspersky Security Center.
- Recovering user's passwords: if a user loses or forgets their password, a challenge / response mechanism allows the recovery of the pre-boot password and enables access to the encrypted data.
Kaspersky Endpoint Security for Business - Core
Kaspersky Endpoint Security for Business - Select
- Unified Management Console
- Anti-malware for workstations.
All of the capabilities of KESB Core, plus:
Kaspersky Endpoint Security for Business - Advanced
- Anti-malware for file servers
- Security for Mobile
- Mobile Device Management
- Controls (Application, Device, Web).
All of the capabilities of KESB Select, plus:
Kaspersky Total Security for Business
- Systems Management.
Kaspersky Total Security for Business is a separately available product that includes all of the capabilities of KESB Advanced, plus:
- Security for Mail
- Security for Internet Gateways
- Security for Collaboration.