ClaroRead is a highly effective multi-sensory software solution for supporting individuals who struggle with reading and writing. Designed with maximum simplicity, adaptability and flexibility, users of any age and level of ability will have a world of information unlocked through ClaroRead.
As ClaroRead is closely integrated with Microsoft Word and Internet Explorer, practically any text can be spoken aloud by this powerful software. ClaroRead can assist in delivering high quality documents through using the proofreading capability. With ClaroRead Plus, paper documents can be scanned in and PDF files can be converted and spoken back with complete clarity.
Users can also benefit from the addition of included visual tools that colour, highlight and focus on difficult to read text as it is spoken by the computer. Words can be spoken back as they are typed, ensuring the accuracy of written papers, tests, and study notes.
ClaroRead is available in SE, Standard, Plus and Pro versions. The most popular version is ClaroRead Plus.
- Reads Microsoft Word documents with highlighting
- Read Adobe Reader PDFs with highlighting
- Read OpenOffice and LibreOffice documents with highlighting
- Read web pages with highlighting
- Reads anything else on the PC by selecting with the mouse
- Echoes back Dragon NaturallySpeaking
- Saves text as speech to an audio file
- Capture and read text straight off the screen
- Available for installation on one machine or a whole network
- Available on a USB stick
- Includes all of the features ftom SE
- Spellcheck (Including phonetic misspellings)
- Prediction (Including phonetic prediction)
- ScreenRuler screen tinting
- ClaroCapture study skills
- ClaroIdeas mind mapping
- Claro AudioNote lecture capture
- Includes all of the features from Standard
- Convert paper documents to PDF and Word documents
- Make inaccessible PDF files into accessible PDF files
- Includes all of the features from Plus
- Advanced PDF output options (password, version, compression)
- Proof scans with custom dictionaries and characters