Performance for your application
What it does:
If you’re developing an application that has a problem to solve, a simulation to run, an image to analyse or any other task that turns data into information, Intel Parallel Studio XE will help your software to run faster, to help you do more complex work in the same amount of time, including big data analytics, machine learning applications, and time-critical financial analysis.
Intel Parallel Studio XE is a suite of tools that simplifies the design, building, verification, and tuning of applications that run in parallel including thread parallelism, vector parallelism, and MPI process parallelism. It helps to modernise your high performance, enterprise, computing and cloud application to enable faster, more scalable and portable parallel code.
- Lets you develop faster code to boost application performance.
- Harnesses the full potential of today’s and next-gen processors.
- Speeds the design process by identifying the issues blocking effective vectorization and suggesting solutions.
- Helps you code faster with a toolset that simplifies creating fast, reliable parallel code.
Includes: industry-leading compiler(s), libraries, parallel models, high-performance Python packages powered by native Intel Performance Libraries, vectorization and threading advisor, memory and threading debugger, performance profiler, and more.
Intel Parallel Studio XE comes in three editions based on your development needs:
- Composer Edition includes industry-leading Intel C/C++ and Fortran compilers and libraries, including the new Intel Data Analytics Acceleration Library, optimised for accelerated performance.
- Professional Edition includes powerful analysis tools to design, tune, and debug parallel code.
- Cluster Edition adds advanced MPI cluster development tools to create faster cluster applications.
Head to intel.greymatter.com
to buy now or call us for a quote!
We are proud to be an Intel Software Elite Reseller. We can advise you on which edition suits your needs best.
We're helping Intel get to know more about their customers to help them create future releases to meet user needs. Fill in our developer survey
for the chance to win a £200 Amazon voucher.