Acronis Backup unifies backup of all your on-premise systems and cloud workloads using an easy and flexible web console. You can protect all your data whether it resides in on-premise or remote systems, in private and public clouds, or on mobile devices.
Try out the free trial by filling in our form here!
We also offer Acronis Backup as a managed service or you can even offer Acronis out as your own managed service; please email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.
If you are a Grey Matter CSP partner, you can purchase Acronis Cloud Backup on our cloud subscription management portal, GMCirrus. Contact your account manager to learn more.
- Support for Office 365 mailbox backup on-premise and cloud storage, including preview and search backups, recovery to the same mailbox, a different mailbox, or send the recovered data as an email.
- Support for VMware vSphere 6.5.
Cloud and Local Web Console
- Office 365 mailbox protection is licensed via annual subscription packages for 5, 25, or 100 mailboxes.
Install the modern, nice web console on-premises or use it right away in the Acronis Cloud. Accessible from any device, even your tablet, the touch-friendly console will reduce your backup efforts to a bare minimum.
Acronis Instant Restore
Run any Windows or Linux (physical or virtual) backup on your existing Microsoft Hyper-V or VMware ESX(i) host directly from backup storage — no data movement necessary! Recovery is so blazing fast, your system can be up and running in as little as 15 seconds.
Physical, Virtual, Cloud, Applications, Mobile
Acronis Backup 12 is the only backup solution that protects your physical Windows and Linux servers; virtual Microsoft Hyper-V and VMware vSphere; cloud Microsoft Azure VMs and Amazon EC2 instances; Microsoft Exchange, SQL, SharePoint, and Active Directory applications; Windows PCs, Macs, iPad, iPhone, and Android devices.
VMware vSphere Replication with WAN Optimisation
Integrated VMware vSphere VM replication creates dependable replicas on your secondary site for quick failover, sandbox testing, and failback. Integrated WAN optimisation ensures that replication completes as fast as possible and that you achieve target RPOs and RTOs.
Microsoft Business Applications Protection
Built-in application-aware, single-pass backup protects Microsoft Exchange, SQL Server, SharePoint, and Active Directory. You can then restore individual emails, folders, documents, databases, or entire systems.
Acronis Cloud Storage
Acronis Backup provides direct access to secure, offsite cloud backup in the Acronis cloud. Simply add an Acronis Cloud Storage subscription to your purchase to fortify your backup storage plan and enhance your data protection.
Only Acronis Backup 12
- Support for Microsoft Windows Server 2016, including Hyper-V with resilient change tracking (RCT) technology
- Includes Acronis Instant Restore, reducing your recovery time objectives (RTOs) to seconds by running any physical or virtual Windows or Linux system backup as a VMware or Hyper-V virtual machine (VM).
- Delivers cloud and on-premise data protection for your entire business, providing you with a unified web console to back up and recover all your individual workloads.
- Gives you complete control over the location of your data, systems, and backups — ensuring that you always know where your company data is, even if it is stored in the cloud.
- Backs up your on-premise physical and virtual systems and applications, as well as your Microsoft Azure VMs and Amazon EC2 instances for complete protection of your entire IT infrastructure.
- Protects every user by backing up Windows PCs and tablets, Mac computers, iPad, iPhone, and Android devices.
- Protects your VMware ESXi and Microsoft Hyper-V hosts (not just VMs) and recovers them to dissimilar hardware for complete protection of your virtual infrastructure.