Conventional telephone systems and on-premise PBXs located in your office(s), often with expensive maintenance contracts and engineering costs, are becoming a thing of the past.
Grey Matter has partnered up with NFON to provide you with the next-generation cloud based telephone system.
The NFON Cloud Telephone System delivers your phone calls via your internet connection, allowing you to simply access them from wherever you are, whether in the office, on the road or at your home office.
Businesses adopting cloud telephony are realising the benefits over conventional solutions including lower costs, easier roll out, increased control, automatic updates and business continuity.
To receive a tailored quote or for more information, get in touch:
|+44 (0)1364 email@example.com||LIVE CHAT|
Amazing cost savings
- No need to invest in expensive hardware.
- Your monthly bills only reflect what you actually use.
- Internal company calls between all locations worldwide are free.
- You can also dial any NFON customer for free.
Skype for Business Integration
- Turns Skype for Business into a feature-rich enterprise-grade telephone system.
- Full call management including IVR, queues, voicemail, missed calls, and so on, are made available on the Skype for Business interface.
- The complete Unified Communications suite is available from Grey Matter.
- Zero business interruption through seamless migration, including number porting.
- Receive regular updates to keep you posted with your migration progress and get direct access to NFON’s project manage tool.
Everything is included (almost!)
Free up your IT resources to focus on your business priorities and customer value.
- From mobile phone integration to telephone conferencing.
- All features are accessible via your desk phone, smartphone or computer.
- Compatible with a wide selection of handsets: Desk phones, DECT, Mobile, Skype for Business and Softphones.