Microsoft SQL Server 2016 is the most significant release of SQL Server so far. Built with business analytics in mind, SQL Server 2016 brings a paradigm shift in data management. All joins, aggregations and machine learning are performed securely within the database itself enabling analytics on real-time transactions, resulting in 100x or more speedup in time-to-insight, compared to deployment outside of the database.
SQL Server 2016 is available in four editions: Express, Standard, Enterprise and Developer (where Developer allows users to test the features found in SQL Server Enterprise).
- Grey Matter has been selling SQL Server since its first release. Over the years we have built our knowledge of how developers and DBA’s use SQL so that we can give advice based on real world experiences and help you learn from their experiences.
- We focus on ensuring each customer receives the right licensing scheme at the right price. Our experience and knowledge of Microsoft licensing means we know the correct questions to ask in order to fully understand the sometimes complex requirements. In certain cases we have been able to save customers 91% on their SQL licensing costs.
- We are a Microsoft Partner with the following Microsoft accreditations:
- Gold Volume Licensing
- Silver Software Asset Management
- Gold Small and Midmarket Cloud Solutions
- Gold Cloud Platform
- Silver Cloud Productivity
- Microsoft Authorised Education Reseller (AER)
- We are the Microsoft Authorised Independent Software Distributor for ISV Royalty licensing, the authorised Microsoft EMEA and APAC Bing Maps Distributor, and we run the Microsoft Azure helpdesk
- Our sales and pre-sales teams hold a range of Microsoft Licensing Sales Expert certifications in Volume Licensing, Software Asset Management, Enterprise Resource Planning, and OEM.