EMS offers a first-of-its-kind cloud solution by providing secure mobility across your organisation. Your users are empowered to work virtually anywhere on any devices, accessing the apps and content they need, while your company data is kept secure. This level of privacy and protection can only come from the industry-leading security technology and practices.
Peace of mind
A combination of integrated products and services delivers identity access control, mobile management and security protection:
- Behavioural analysis for advanced threat detection: Advanced Threat Analytics
- Identity Access and Management: Azure Active Directory Premium for the cloud, Microsoft Identity Manager for on-premises
- Protection of data and information wherever it goes: Azure Rights Management
- Simplified management of apps and devices: Microsoft Intune
- Run Windows apps anywhere including iOS, OSX and Android: Azure Remote App
With the current proliferation of mobile devices and the trend of Bringing Your Own Devices (BYOD) into the workplace, individuals have an expectation to be able to access anything from anywhere.
Are you aware:
- 66% of employees use personal devices for work purposes.
- 33% of employees that typically work on employer premises, also frequently work away from their desks.
- 52% of employees use three or more devices for work.
- 90% of enterprises will have two or more mobile operating systems to support in 2017, for example, Windows, Android, iOS.
EMS is a people-first approach to identity, devices, apps, and data. This allows you to manage the challenges of mobility across your organisation while ensuring your business information is protected and secure.
EMS is available as part of Microsoft's Cloud services portfolio. Acquiring the full set of capabilities as a service delivers a cost effective saving of up to 50% when compared with purchasing the individual products separately.
Grey Matter is an accredited Microsoft Direct Cloud Solutions Provider (CSP), offering a growing portfolio of Microsoft cloud services, with flexible and consolidated direct monthly billing, management and first level cloud support.
Microsoft Azure is a core pillar of EMS and Grey Matter has successfully offered a Microsoft approved and supported Azure Helpdesk since 2011 where we have helped many customers and partners make the right decisions to take advantage of Microsoft Azure. We take time to understand your project requirements and to align the correct Microsoft Azure package to your needs for today and into the future. We advise on the most relevant materials available to help you to get started, provide expert licensing and pricing information, and recommend the most cost effective and appropriate purchasing option(s).
For further details on cloud mobility or if you're looking for a total mobility solution, including the latest mobile devices for business, please contact us: +44 (0)1364 655196 or email: email@example.com