Code better and faster
Stay focused on your code design and the big picture with tools to explore and familiarise code bases faster. Take care of quality during all stages of development and spend less time on maintenance tasks.
Improve development performance, efficiency, and productivity with software tools that make it easy for you to take care of quality during all stages of development across integrated development environments, for .NET and Visual Studio, and team collaboration.
JetBrain software tools aid the rapid development of applications by automating common, repetitive tasks.
- ReSharper increases your .NET productivity with code inspections and on-the-fly light bulbs.
- IntelliJ IDEA provides all the development tools you need for web, enterprise and mobile frameworks.
- RubyMine is a tightly integrated range of development tools to boost your productivity for all types of Ruby projects.
- Webstorm is a cross-platform tool that helps you produce high-quality code more efficiently to easily develop websites.
- ReSharper Build achieves faster build times in Visual Studio, visualises the status of different build projects, avoids redundant builds with a system that intelligently builds only those projects that need updating.
- Built-in postfix templates to help introduce check, loops, variable, casts and more.
- Code style management to simplify configuring and complying with new code inspections, quick-fixes and settings.
- Goto Declaration extended to help you look up and navigate through usages.
IntelliJ IDEA is a powerful IDE for the Java programming language. IntelliJ IDEA focuses even more on developer productivity with a unified user interface for all languages; an improved debugger with first-class lambda support; built-in integrations (including Rebase for Git, Shelving changes in Perforce) with updated version control systems; interactive debug console; on-the-fly code duplications detection; and Kotlin plugin and support out of the box.
PhpStorm features an intelligent PHP code editor supporting PHP 5.3, 5.4, 5.5, 5.6 and 7 for modern and legacy projects. The IDE provides smart code completion; syntax highlighting; extended code formatting configuration; in-place rename refactoring (rename a variable, parameter, class, method, constant or goto label in-place, right in the editor); on-the-fly error checking; database tools improvements, and more.
The latest version of the most popular Ruby and Rails IDE for building applications, RubyMine is focused on improving gems management with Rbenv gemsets and a better Bundler; faster and more fine-tuned debugging; better coding inspections with on-the-fly improvements; an enhanced user interface and improved VCS; and added support for TypeScript 1.6, Angular 2 and Flow with improved support for React and Node.js.