Advanced cybersecurity to protect your digital business
For 30 years, ESET® has been developing industry-leading IT security software and services for businesses and consumers worldwide. With solutions ranging from endpoint and mobile security to encryption and multi-factor authentication, ESET’s high-performing, easy-to-use products give you peace of mind to enjoy the full potential of their technology.
ESET Endpoint Solutions
Malware protection for all your endpoints. Features include a ransomware shield, advanced memory scanner, exploit blocker, botnet protection, and a Unified Extensible Firmware Interface (UEFI) scanner.
- ESET Endpoint Security for Windows/Mac/Android
- ESET Endpoint Antivirus for Windows/Mac/Linux
- ESET File Security for Windows Server/Linux/FreeBSD/Azure
- ESET Mobile Device Management for Apple iOS
ESET Secure Authentication
Multi-factor authentication to protect who can access your files and applications. Prevent data breaches and meet compliance requirements.
- Active Directory integration for Windows users or a standalone model
- A full-featured API and SDK is included to cover your applications and platforms
- Works on iOS and Android phones and integrates with device biometrics such as Touch ID, Face ID and Android fingerprint
- Single tap push authentication so users don’t need to re-type a password, enhancing productivity
ESET Encryption Solutions
Encryption is needed to comply with certain data regulations such as the GDPR. ESET offers two Encryption solutions
- ESET Full Disk Encryption
Encrypt your system disks, partitions and entire drives to ensure that everything stored on each PC or laptop is locked down and secure, protecting you against loss or theft.
- ESET Endpoint Encryption
Protect individual items like files, folders, removable media and email. Data is protected when in transit, allowing secure collaboration. You can also manage remote devices via a proxy.
ESET Dynamic Threat Defence
Cloud-based sandboxing to prevent zero-day threats.
Add an extra layer of security to your mail and endpoint security to detect unknown threats.
The sandbox contains various sensors that perform:
- static analysis of code
- sample deep inspection using machine learning
- in-memory introspection
- behaviour-based detection
Benefit from detailed policy confirmation for each of your computers to enable admin to control what is sent and what should happen based on the result.
The majority of samples are analysed within 5 minutes, and ones that have been analysed previously take even less time.
Find out how ESET can secure your business by watching these bite-sized video guides lead by their Cyber Security Specialist, Jake Moore.