Signatures on the go – save time, costs and enhance productivity
Signing a contract, approving a purchase, and closing a sale are some of the very common day-to-day tasks across various industries, such as finance, healthcare, government, retail and insurance.
However, signing on the dotted line can be expensive and time-consuming; for instance, traditionally you may have to wait a few days or more for people to send the agreement back to you or you to them, there is also the ongoing cost of paper and print ink, and then when you receive the document there might be errors which then delays the process further.
Go paperless and go digital with DocuSign Agreement Cloud.
The easy-to-use electronic signature solution that enables you to quickly sign documents from wherever you are on any device, speeding business processes, and enabling you to focus on growing your business and keeping customers happy.
- Sensitive documents are kept secure with multi-factor authentication
- Compliant with most global security standards
- Eases auditing by being more trackable
- Set reminders and check signing status at anytime
- Embed electronic signing and payment requests within your existing website, portals and applications, such as Microsoft, Salesforce and Google
- Helps the environment by reducing the use of paper
- Other signers don’t need to have a DocuSign account to sign the agreement
- The need for paper or scanning
- Slow, time-consuming to-and-fro processes
- Paper and printing costs
- Errors caused by manual processes
- Delays in payments or getting a project started
- Not knowing whether a contract has been signed or not
Integrations – Microsoft
DocuSign has been working closely with Microsoft for a long time to enable eSignature and Digital Transaction Management functionalities to enhance productivity within their applications such as Outlook, Dynamics 365, Word, Windows, Windows Phone and SharePoint. In 2014 DocuSign was awarded the Microsoft Office and SharePoint App Developer Partner of the Year.
Add e-signature capabilities to your own applications
Use the API or SDK to add secure electronic signature capabilities to your applications
- • Send electronic signature requests
- • Electronically sign documents through your app
- • Automate forms and form-field data
- • Track documents in real-time
- • Enforce multi-factor authentication
Why Grey Matter
We work closely with DocuSign which means we can support you every step of the way as your business takes on the journey to digital transformation.
DocuSign’s Mark Register, SVP of Business Development and Channels, says the following about our partnership with DocuSign: “We’re thrilled to welcome Grey Matter to the DocuSign Global Trust Network of more than 300,000 companies and more than 200 million users in 188 countries. Grey Matter is helping bring the power of DocuSign to more companies around the world to help them accelerate their digital transformations.”