Backup, disaster recovery and storage management
Acronis provides backup solutions and data protection solutions for all your data on-premises, remote, private cloud, public cloud and mobile.
Why Grey Matter?
Grey Matter is an Acronis Gold Reseller and can provide you with expert Acronis product and licensing advice. Plus, we are also a Managed Service Provider; we have in-house Acronis Sales Professionals and an Acronis Certified Engineer here to support you before, during and after deployment.
Our close relationship with Acronis means that if there is a question or solution that we are not able to help you with, we can quickly get the answer directly from Acronis.
Get in touch with our experienced team to discuss your backup and security requirements, or to buy an Acronis security solution today.
Acronis Cyber Protect
Acronis Cyber Protect integrates backup and next-generation, AI-based antimalware and endpoint protection management into one solution.
The endpoint protection element includes vulnerability assessments and patch management and improves remote desktop and drive health. The Antimalware functionality includes URL filtering and automated backup scanning. And not forgetting, there is the trusted fast and reliable backup and disaster recovery for apps, systems, and data on any device, from any incident.
What are the benefits?
With Acronis Cyber Protect Cloud, Service Providers can benefit from providing a more complete cybersecurity offering to customers. And organisations can benefit from being able to avoid downtime, data loss and security breaches at a lower cost.
With one licence, one management console and one vendor to get support from, you can be more productive and save a bunch of time, plus, makes it easier for Finance or Procurement who manage the licences.
Acronis Cyber Backup
Acronis Cyber Backup unifies backup of all your on-premises systems and cloud workloads using an easy and flexible web console. You can protect all your data whether it resides in on-premises or remote systems and applications, in private and public clouds, or on mobile devices. Reduce downtime, data loss and IT management time.
- Physical—Windows Server, Windows Server Essentials, Linux
- Virtual—VMware vSphere, Hyper-V, Citrix XenServer, Red Hat Virtualisation, Linux KVM, Oracle VM Server
- Applications—Exchange, SQL Server, SharePoint, Active Directory, Oracle Database
- Mobile – iPhone/iPad, Android
- Endpoints—Windows PC, Mac
- Cloud—Office 365, G Suite, Azure, Amazon EC2
- Protect your entire hybrid infrastructure
- Reduce RTOs to seconds with Acronis Instant Restore
- Prevent ransomware attacks with Acronis Active Protection
- Improve compliance and establish the validity of recovery with Acronis Notary
- Rely on proven universal hybrid data protection solutions trusted by 500,000+ businesses
- Maintain complete control
Acronis Cyber Disaster Recovery
Acronis’ Cyber Disaster Recovery service ensures business continuity with a complete backup and replication of any system, environment and location. You can recover and restart the system in a local appliance or Acronis Cloud.
Get both Acronis Cyber Backup and Disaster Recovery in a complete package.
Other Acronis product areas
- Acronis File Sync & Share (BYOD) Solutions
- Acronis System Deployment Solutions
Let us help you find the right backup and recovery solution for your business.
Acronis for MSPs
Are you an MSP that would like to offer Acronis backup, disaster recovery and storage management to your customers? We can help get you set up on the Acronis Cyber Cloud platform. This SaaS solution allows you to efficiently and securely deliver cyber protection to your customers and enables both you and your customers to access hybrid cloud backup.
Please contact us to arrange a demo, free trial or to get more information.