Sencha Test 2.2 Now Available
Published: May 31, 2018
Sencha Test 2.2 is now generally available.
Sencha Test is an important part of the Sencha Platform. It helps developers/test engineers create unit and end-to-end functional tests for Ext JS apps quickly. These tests can be executed across multiple browsers simultaneously.
The latest features include:
- New code tree view to rapidly create test suites
- New Future APIs to interact with Ext JS components and HTML elements
- Advanced Inspect capability to create robust test cases
- Enhanced Event Recorder to generate test spec based on UI interactions
- Enhanced Page Object creation capability to minimize test suite maintenance
- New capabilities for end to end testing of non-Ext JS apps, including apps built with React and/or Angular
- Support for end-to-end testing of React Applications using ExtReact components
Find out what’s new in their upcoming webinar on 6 June 2018 at 6pm.
To find out more or get a quote, please call +44 (0) 1364 655123.
For the free trial, click here!