ReSharper Ultimate 2016.3 RTM is now available
Published: December 20, 2016
JetBrains has released its latest update to ReSharper Ultimate and includes a variety of enhancements to the solution that bundles together a range of individual .NET and C++ tools which are combined into one license.
- All ReSharper Ultimate tools now work with Visual Studio 2017 RC.
- ReSharper C++ 2016.3 starts to support the Catch unit testing framework; adds refactorings to introduce or inline typedefs; improves Quick Documentation and Quick Info controls; and adopts the idea of postfix completion and postfix templates from the mainline ReSharper.
- dotCover 2016.3 comes with a more compact way to highlight coverage status in Visual Studio code editors, which is very relevant for Continuous Testing. It also receives new filtering options that let you easily select code to be covered.
- dotPeek 2016.3 introduces a metadata viewer in the Assembly Explorer.
- dotMemory 2016.3 adds new inspections to check your application on finalised objects and objects queued for finalisation.
- dotTrace 2016.3 brings a wide range of improvements for its Timeline Viewer, including Subsystems, the Debug Output filter, and the Native Memory Allocations event filter.
Contact us for more information.