Parallels Mac Management 6 for Microsoft SCCM is now available
Published: August 8, 2017
Parallels has released the latest version of their software that extends the functionalities of Microsoft SCCM to enable IT Managers to manage both PCs and Macs through a singular pane of glass, easily and efficiently, increasing productivity.
New features with Parallels Mac Management for Microsoft SCCM include:
- Wipe and lock Macs remotely.
- Software Inventory and Deployment – Includes support for SCCM software metering as well as support for SCCM Maintenance Windows and assignment schedules.
- New task sequence steps – Be able to install SCCM application, plus format and partition disk, and even join to domain: support for the “Require confirmation before creating a mobile account” setting.
- Task sequence editor – Copy & paste task sequence steps and utilise a modeless task sequence properties window.
- macOS Configuration Profiles – Custom Settings payload has been added to the built-in editor, and benefit from smart apply of configuration profiles; do not apply a profile if it has been already applied to a Mac.
If you would like to get a free trial, a quote or find out more about Parallels Mac Management for Microsoft SCCM, please call us on +44 (0) 1364 654100 or email firstname.lastname@example.org