Parallels Desktop 14 for Mac is now available
Published: August 31, 2018
Parallels has announced the release of Parallels Desktop 14 for Mac.
Parallels Desktop® 14 for Mac is a fast, easy and powerful application for running Windows® on Mac®—without rebooting. Get up and running in minutes. Easily switch between Mac and Windows applications. Keep the look and feel of macOS® or use the familiar Windows desktop. Powerful performance lets you run the most demanding graphical applications without compromise. Quickly switch between a wide array of operating systems, including Windows and most Linux® distributions. The latest release includes over thirty utilities to simplify everyday tasks on Mac and Windows: clean your drive, secure private files, take screenshots, or download a video, all with a single click.
– Improvements in performance and application launch time
– Support for macOS® Mojave, 4k shared camera, improved OpenGL, and pressure sensitivity
– CPU Usage Indicator and Resource Usage monitor
– Newly engineered storage optimisation, resulting in significant disk space savings
– Free Up Disk Space wizard
– New “My Account” Portal features to identify a user submitting a support request without a support Code and many more
Exclusive new Business Edition features:
– Smart Cards inserted to a card reader connected to a Mac now recognisable by Windows
– Easier virtual machine deployment
– Single application mode to provide selected Windows programs without the necessity of dealing with a Windows interface
– Easier deployment with JAMF
– Simplified licence management
This solution is perfect if you don’t want to expense on having multiple machines, it saves costs and keeps you and employees happy – the employees can keep using Macs, and you can enable them to access data and files on Windows. This solution is often used by academic, design and media organisations.
For more information or a quote, please email email@example.com.