New Office 365 Enterprise K1 feature to benefit frontline workers
Published: April 4, 2017
Microsoft has announced that they have updated the Office 365 Enterprise K1 plan. Front-line workers – employees within large industries like healthcare, manufacturing, hospitality and retail, who operate production lines, build products and run day-to-day operations, can take advantage of scheduling, task management, communications, training, identity and access management tools; they can feel more connected to the rest of the more office-based workforce who use PCs and devices on a more regular basis and be part of the digital transformation.
- Microsoft StaffHub allows users to manage schedules and tasks, share information, in addition to connecting to other work-related apps and resources.
- OneDrive for Business (2 GB cloud storage) means users can securely and easily store, manage and access files from almost anywhere, on any device.
- Skype for Business (presence and IM) enables real-time communication and participation in company-wide Skype Meeting sessions.
- Microsoft Teams connects frontline workers to people, tools,and content through a chat-based, collaborative workspace.
- Office 365 Video provides a secure, company-wide destination to post, share and discover video content.
- Microsoft PowerApps and Microsoft Flow enables users to automate repetitive tasks and workflows to improve efficiency (Coming later this quarter).
Office 365 Enterprise K1 enables front-line workers to have the ability to:
- View and swap shifts.
- Take advantage of video-based training and onboarding.
- Exchange best practices across the organisation.
- Participate in live, company-wide meetings.
Watch this video or call us on +44 (0) 1364 655196 to find out more.