JetBrains Releases Rider 2017.3 With Lots of Improvements
Published: January 2, 2018
The new cross-platform .NET IDE that JetBrains has developed, Rider, is the final product to receive the 2017 major update within their range.
Rider enables you to develop .NET, ASP.NET, .NET Core, Xamarin or Unity applications across Linux, Windows or Mac. The cross-platform IDE is based on the IntelliJ platform and ReSharper, and includes over 2500 live code inspections and lots of context actions. What’s more, even with the large feature set, Rider is fast and responsive.
Here are just some of the great updates Rider has to offer:
- The ability to debug third-party code
- New project wizard – users have more templates to choose from and the ability to create repositories
- Better performance, better formatting, in addition to more front-end features too
- C# interactive tool window to create C# statements without the need to wait for completion
- Debugger improvements – drag-and-drop execution pointer, smart step into method chains or nested method calls you are debugging
Read the full details about the new features and enhancements in the update here.
We are proud to be a JetBrains reseller and have been selling JetBrains developer tools for many years, with an in depth knowledge of their licensing. Please contact us for more information about Rider or any of the other JetBrains product range. Furthermore, get in touch if you would like a quote. Call +44 (0) 1 364 654100 or message us on Live Chat.