ISV Partner Day 2020 goes digital
Published: March 17, 2020
ISV Partner Day is a great opportunity to engage with industry experts and fellow ISVs, in person. It’s also an international event, with people flying in from Germany, France, the USA and beyond. Given the fast-changing situation with the Coronavirus, we are moving some of the most popular sessions to digital delivery. We are sticking to 21st April to minimise the impact on your schedule.
The live event will be back on 14th October with fresh content from Microsoft Inspire. We have moved your registration across and will send further communications shortly.
- Collaborative Development with GitHub – Richard Erwin, GitHub
- Implementing Azure DevOps for continuous delivery and automation – April Edwards, Microsoft
- Developing together with Visual Studio Online – Giles Davies, Microsoft
- Microsoft Maps and geospatial – Justine Coates, Microsoft
- Rearchitecting for Azure. A smarter way to deploy – Justin Davies, Microsoft
- Understanding Azure Data Services and Azure Migration Tools – David Stewart, Grey Matter
The sessions will be run consecutively so there’s a full day of amazing content from leading experts. You’ll be able to submit question in advance and on the day.
We’ll be releasing more details about how to register for, and join, the virtual sessions on 21 April, soon.
In the mean time you can continue to register for the event on 21st April here.