Intel Parallel Studio XE 2018 is now available
Published: September 14, 2017
Intel Software has unveiled the latest version of the code modernisation and performance boosting solution, Intel Parallel Studio XE 2018.
In this new version improvements have been made to enhance the modernisation of the code to better performance, scalability and portability, as well provide extra flexibility to suit developer needs.
Improvements and features include:
- Deliver and scale forward with consistent programming for Intel® Xeon® and Intel® Xeon Phi™ processors using Intel® Advanced Vector Extensions 512 instructions.
- Find high-impact, but under-optimized loops using the Roofline analysis in Intel® Advisor.
- Accelerate HPC with high-performance Python.
- Stay up to date with the latest standards and integrated development environments (IDE):
- Full C++14 and initial C++ 2017 (in draft).
- Full Fortran 2008 and initial Fortran 2015 (in draft).
- Python 2.7 and 3.6.
- Initial OpenMP* 5.0 (in draft).
- Visual Studio* 2017 integration.
- Quickly spot high-payoff opportunities for faster code using a combined performance snapshot for MPI, CPU, FPU, and memory use.
- Easily access the latest Intel® Performance Libraries and Intel® Distribution for Python* via APT GET, YUM, and Conda*.
- Immediately use new, broader redistribution rights for Intel® Performance Libraries and Intel Distribution for Python.
Intel Parallel Studio 2018 comes in three editions:
- Composer edition helps to optimise the build part of the coding process.
- Professional edition covers analysis too.
- Cluster edition includes both build and analytical elements in addition to scale.
To find out more or to purchase Intel Parallel Studio XE 2018, please call +44(0) 1364 654100 or email firstname.lastname@example.org