Embarcadero Release RAD Studio, C++ Builder and Delphi Berlin 10.1
Published: April 26, 2016
Embarcadero has released RAD Studio, C++Builder and Delphi 10.1 Berlin developer tools with a focus on speed, quality and enhanced functionality.
With new multi-device development functions which are further enhanced with FireUI App Preview – developers now have the ability to preview forms on any target device (desktop or mobile). Leverage the Internet of Things (IoT) with easy to use tools and libraries of existing APIs ready to get your apps connected faster than ever before.
- Powerful VCL controls for Windows 10
- FMX development for Windows, Mac, and Mobile
- Native platform compilers for 4 operating systems, 32bit and 64bit CPUs, Intel and ARM CPUs
- Optimised enterprise database access
- Bluetooth, WiFi, and ready-to-use IoT components
- Hundreds of bug fixes and customer feature requests
Click here to find out more about 10.1 Berlin.