Embarcadero 10.2.1 is released today
Published: August 9, 2017
Release 1 of Embarcadero’s 10.2 Tokyo is here – an update of RAD Studio 10.2 Tokyo, Delphi 10.2 Tokyo and C++Builder 10.2 Tokyo for active subscription customers. With this release there are numerous improvements to the platform, bug fixes and features, which include:
- Delphi Linux server performance enhancements for DataSnap and RAD Server.
- Updates to Delphi, C++ compiler and linker to fix issues loading packages.iOS and Xcode latest version support
- FireDAC support for MSSQL 2012, 2014, 2016, and also ODBC Driver 13
- Improvements to C++ linker relating to linking bigger projects
- Runtime Library and VCL fixes and improvements
- Control rendering and performance enhancements for Android, plus fixes for TEdit issues within Android N
- InterBase 2017 Exclusive Isolation Level and Transaction Wait Time FIreDAC support
- Changes within DataSize, SetFieldData and GetFieldData
- Over 140 issues fixed within Quality Portal
- Enhancements to Tokyo Toolchain Hotfix and Android Compatibility Patch
RAD Studio supports the ever changing Windows, iOS, Mac, Linux and Android platforms.
Please Note: You need to be an active Update Subscription customer to download and install 10.2 Tokyo – Release 1.
The GetIt Package Manager enables developer to browse, download and install packages directly within the IDE, including 3rd party and open source libraries, IDE extensions, components, SDKs, and more. In 10.2 Tokyo, new categories have been added to ease the search within GetIt, some of the categories include: Internet of Things, IDE Plugins, Connectors and Styles.
Don’t forget, Embarcadero are currently running a few special offers until the end of August.
To find out more, get a free trial, a quote or to upgrade, please call our Embarcadero team on +44 (0) 1364 655123 or email firstname.lastname@example.org