Embarcadero 10.2 Tokyo Release 3 Now Available
Published: March 14, 2018
We are excited to announce that Delphi, C++Builder and RAD Studio 10.2.3 have been made available for any active Update Subscription customer.
Embarcadero are continuing to deliver their roadmap with a range of features and improvement across the following areas:
- Enhancements to our core visual frameworks, including better high DPI support for VCL and quality improvements for FireMonkey (FMX)
- CMake command line support and C++ Rename Refactoring amongst new C++ capabilities
- Expanded RAD Server support for Ext JS for creating Sencha Ext JS web clients with a RAD Server backend
- Mobile support within Delphi and C++Builder Professional Edition
- Enhancements throughout various product areas, over 10 quality improvements for customer reported issues
Find out more in this video. Alternatively, contact our Embarcadero specialists on +44 (0) 1364 655123.