DataGrip 2016.3 is here with better SQL support, triggers and more!
Published: November 29, 2016
DataGrip is a new multi-platform SQL IDE from JetBrains that works with PostgreSQL, MySQL, SQL Server, Oracle, DB2, and other JDBC driver installed databases.
This latest update provides users with triggers support, find usages inside views/procedures, as well as the ability to submit changes in bulk.
This update is free for those who have a yearly subscription of DataGrip or the “All Products” Pack of JetBrains desktop tools.
DataGrip 2016.3 has the following enhancements:
Database objects support
- Loading source code of triggers, rules, materialised views.
- Find usages inside views and procedures.
- Tracking database changes.
- Diff viewer for source code changes.
- ‘Open DDL in new console’ action.
- Renaming views.
- Saving comments for procedures.
- Bulk submit changes.
- Multiple edit.
- Data conversion.
- Select next occurrence.
- Expand selection.
- Navigation by statements.
- Unused parameters inspection.
- Set operators inspection.
- Find usages by $n references in PostgreSQL.
- USING completion in PostgreSQL.
- Excluding default fields in INSERT completion.
- Integration with pg_dump and mysqldump.
- SQL Server 2016 and PostgreSQL 9.6 support.
- Faster scripts execution.
- XML extractor comes back.
- New icons.
Contact us on +44 (0)1364 654100 to find out more.