CorelDRAW Graphics Suite 2018 Launched
Published: April 10, 2018
We are delighted to announce the availability of the new CorelDRAW® Graphics Suite 2018.
New features and enhancements:
- NEW symmetry drawing mode
- NEW perspective effect
- ENHANCED Impact tool, Pointilizer™ and PhotoCocktail™
- NEW block shadow tool
- NEW – align and distribute tools
- ENHANCED streamlined design experience
- NEW – straighten photos interactively
- NEW – interactive photo persective adjuster
- NEW – apply envelopes to bitmaps
- NEW Aftershot 3 HDR
- ENHANCED LiveSketch™ tool
- EHANCED pen and stylus device support
- NEW – publish to WordPress capability
- NEW Project Timer
CorelDRAW Graphics Suite 2018 includes:
- CorelDRAW® 2018 – vector illustration and page layout
- PHOTO-PAINT® 2018 – image editing
- Font Manager™ 2018 – font management tool
- PowerTRACE® 2018 – Bitmap-to-vector tracing (included as part of the CorelDRAW 2018 application)
- CONNECT™ 2018 – content finder
- CAPTURE™ 2018 – screen capture tool
- AfterShot™ 3 HDR – RAW photo editor
- BenVISTA PhotoZoom Pro 4 – plug-in for enlarging digital images
Why choose CorelDRAW?
- Millions of design professionals, SMBs and design enthusiasts use it
- Affordable and flexible payment options – choose from a perpectual licence or a subscription, paying only when you need the software
- File compatibility with a wide range of file formats
- Efficient user experience – support for multi-monitor viewing, 4K displays, real-time stylus pen-compatible tablets and wheel devices
- Access to a range of learning resourse, design assets, fonts, apps and plug-ins
Watch the webinar recording for a deep dive into the latest features.
Contact us on +44 (0) 1364 655124 to find out more.
Buy it now on our web shop.