Workshop: Leveraging Microsoft 365 to Make Your Digital Transformation – Exeter
Looking for a way to cut costs, work more efficiently, and better manage aspects of cyber security like mobile device management and multi-factor authentication?
We’ll be taking a look at these combined benefits of Office 365, Windows 10 and Enterprise Mobility + Security at our workshop in Exeter, from both a commercial and technical perspective. This will be a hands on workshop so please bring your laptops!
Why attend this workshop?
– Learn more about the productivity and security benefits of Microsoft 365.
– Gain an understanding of how to configure and use some of the key features within Microsoft 365 including Teams, Advanced Threat Protection, mobile device management and multi-factor authentication.
– Gain an understanding of what successful change management looks like and how you can ensure successful adoption of new technologies within your business.
Who is this workshop for?
– Businesses that have adopted Microsoft 365, or elements of it, and want to get a better understanding of its capabilities.
– Businesses that are thinking of moving on-premises Office apps to the cloud. See what’s on offer!
10:30 Session 1 What Microsoft 365 can do for your business
11:00 Session 2 Office 365 and Windows 10
13:30 Session 3 Enterprise Mobility + Security
14:45 Session 4 Business Change Management
15:30 Closing Comments and Finish
Venue: The Exeter Science Park Centre, EX5 2FN
Commercial and technical sessions will be delivered by Grey Matter’s Microsoft Alliance Manager, Cloud Solutions Engineers and Cloud Solutions Architects. The fourth session on change management in relation to new technology adoption in businesses will be delivered jointly by HR specialists from Alchemy and Kitsons Solicitors.