Webinar: Acronis and Microsoft Technologies
Microsoft solutions are everywhere and process a lot of valuable data. Data safety is customers’ responsibility: hardware failure, user error, malware or unavailability of cloud services are the reasons most commonly associated with losing data.
Microsoft is the most popular infrastructure and business productivity software in the market. Acronis’ data protection technologies make Microsoft environments safer. For example, with ransomware protection. Acronis protects customers’ on-premise, virtual, cloud and mobile workloads, apps and data and is perfectly integrated with Microsoft technology stack.
Acronis offers the following Microsoft protection in one solution
– Backup Cloud Azure & Office 365 mailboxes to a second location (on-premise, Acronis Cloud, second Azure location)
– Backup onsite data to Azure
– Backup hybrid implementations to any location of choice
– Built-in zero-day ransomware protection on all protected hardware
Acronis helps you proactively avoid downtime and data loss at at a great price
– Backup any data point & send to your location of choice
– Single management panel for 21 data sources
– Spin up servers instantly from a backup Image (instant restore)
– From granular database recovery to bare metal recovery options
– Fast patented restore technologies
– AI-based proactive ransomware protection
Find out more about this by signing up to our webinar!
Date: 25 September 2018
Time: 10.30am (30 min webinar plus 15 min Q&A)
Grey Matter is proud to be a Acronis Gold Partner; we can provide your with licensing and advice on the Acronis product range. We’re also a Microsoft Gold Partner as well as a Microsoft Direct and Indirect CSP Provider.