The Microsoft Bing Maps developer webinar
Tuesday, 24 September 2019
Join us on 24 September with Technical Program Managers from Microsoft and Licensing Specialists from Grey Matter to explore how the powerful mapping and geospatial insights of Microsoft Bing Maps can help you to build innovative solutions and improve business performance.
In this Developer Webinar, we will
- Review the core features of the Bing Maps service
- Explore some of the newest offerings, including the MIO API
- Update you on the roadmap of upcoming features
- Show a live demo to see how easy it is to get started
- Answer your location-related questions during a Q&A session
The developer-friendly APIs integrate easily into your Microsoft set up, your existing telematics or CRM solution, websites and more, and can help you solve complex challenges in sales, marketing, business intelligence, logistics, security. Visualise your business data on dynamic maps to optimise fleet and services routes, view your own and competitor sales territories, plan for intelligent cities and transit, and improve your business processes and outcomes.
If you would like to discuss your use case prior to the webinar, contact the Grey Matter mapping team on +44 (0)1364 655 133 or email: email@example.com