Dublin AI in Azure with Intel Software and Microsoft
Join Grey Matter, Intel Software and Microsoft in Dublin for a hands-on developer workshop that will discuss and demonstrate how you can use Intel Software development tools for HPC and AI in Microsoft’s cloud platform, Azure.
This is a FREE full-day event with refreshments and lunch included. Following the event, we’ll have some networking drinks and finger food at the end.
Why should you attend?
- To hear from and speak to Intel and Microsoft, HPC, Cloud and AI experts
- To network with other startups and developers
- To find out how Grey Matter can support your journey
- The event is FREE with refreshments and lunch included
- At the end of the event there will be drinks and finger food so you can network with the speakers and fellow attendees
- Free Azure credit for attendees to continue their learning
Who should attend?
- Startups that are looking to use the cloud to create their applications
- Startups or developers using C++, Fortran
- Developers and startups working with Big Data
- Developers wanting to move HPC and AI applications into the cloud
- Existing Intel Software users looking to leverage the cloud for HPC and AI
- Developers and ISVs who want to get started in AI, HPC, Machine Learning and Deep Learning
SAVE THE DATE: 2 JULY 2019!
Book your place now! Registration is available on Eventbrite