Microsoft PowerPoint for Mac 2016 helps you to create powerful, professional presentations that engage and inspire your audience and help you present online as effectively as in person. The new version adds rich new features including the new broadcast slide show feature which lets you present over the Internet to viewers who don't even need to have PowerPoint installed, a new user interface to improve your productivity and numerous performance improvements.
- Threaded comments enable you to have useful conversations right next to relevant text.
- Change the style of your presentation using theme variants, different colour schemes for a theme.
- Presenter View gives you the tools to present with confidence, displaying the current slide, next slide, speaker notes, and a timer on your Mac, while projecting only the presentation to your audience on the big screen.
- The Animation pane helps you design and fine-tune animations (Improved for Mac.
- Co-authoring enables several people to work simultaneously in the same PowerPoint presentation.
- The Conflict Resolution view lets you visually compare conflicting changes, so you can easily decide what version to keep.
Work on PowerPoint files together with teammates in real time from different locations. It's even compatible with Office for Windows and you can keep track of your team with the Presence Everywhere feature that gives you real-time status updates on who is working on what.
Office Web Apps
Use Microsoft Office Web Apps for a simple way to access and share Office documents from any computer with an Internet connection. Office Web Apps are available to both home and business users (across platforms) and allow documents to be stored via your Windows Live ID account or on Microsoft SharePoint Technologies.
Access thousands of PowerPoint themes and templates to create professional-looking documents and customise and preview any theme before you select it.
Use the new dynamic ribbon interface that puts the most commonly used features within easy access for PowerPoint. The ribbon delivers a modern and fluid experience and helps provide a consistent user experience across Windows and Mac. The new design also continues to use the classic Mac menu and standard toolbar thereby giving you the best of both worlds.
Photo editing capabilities
Edit images from within PowerPoint documents. Recolor photos and images, apply filters and corrections, and even remove extraneous background imagery, right from the application itself.
PowerPoint broadcast slide show
Remotely present your PowerPoint slides to anyone with an Internet connection. Your viewers don't even need to have PowerPoint installed to view your show.
Office for Mac gives you an enhanced user experience overall, as performance and launch times have been improved in PowerPoint.
Visual Basic support
Automate repetitive tasks by programming your favourite commands.