McAfee Device Control protects your data from falling into the wrong hands via removable storage devices and media, such as USB drives, MP3 players, CDs, and DVDs. It enables you to specify and categorize which devices may or may not be used, and enforce what data can and cannot be transferred to these devices—in the office, at home, or on the move.
- Protect your business from data loss - Gain visibility and manage the valuable company data users copy to removable media.
- Maintain control over your confidential data - Monitor and regulate how your employees transfer data to removable media, such as USB drives, MP3 players, CDs, DVDs, and Bluetooth devices—even when not connected to the network.
- Enable productivity while ensuring USB data security - Specify hardware- and content-based filtering, monitoring, and blocking of confidential data on any removable storage device. Ensure that employees continue to use allowed devices safely.
- Centralize and simplify your security management - Use McAfee ePolicy Orchestrator to implement and enforce security policies that prevent confidential data loss and theft.
- Prove compliance with less effort - Monitor real-time events and generate reports that show auditors, senior management, and others your data security compliance with internal and regulatory privacy requirements.