ManageEngine Patch Connect Plus acts as a plug-in for System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) to patch third party applications; supports the patching over 250 third party applications such as Adobe and Java, and uses the existing Microsoft SCCM server. This solution enables you to automate non-Microsoft patch management, makes the most out of your SCCM investment and gives you the ability to patch specific or required applications, giving your more control. You can also take advantage of notifications, reports, and deploy patches to applications when they are not in use. Patch Connect Plus is also very easy to install and use.
Patch Connect Plus is available in two variants - Patch Connect Plus for Microsoft SCCM and Patch Connect Plus for Microsoft SCUP. The list below provides a comparison of features available in the different editions.
Patch Connect Plus for Microsoft SCUP
- Support for 250+ third-party applications
- Third-party applications selection
- Publish of Patches to WSUS - Manual through SCUP
- Publish of Patches to SCCM - Publish of Patches to SCCM
Patch Connect Plus for Microsoft SCCM
Includes all of the features of the for Microsoft SCUP editon plus:
- Bypass Microsoft update publisher (SCUP)
- Download of Patches from Vendor Sites
- Publish of Patches to WSUS - Automaticaly
- Publish of Patches to SCCM - Automaticaly
- Scheduled Publish of Patches