CuteFTP is an award-winning FTP Client for securely and reliably transferring files over industry standard protocols including FTP, FTPS, HTTP, HTTPS and SSH. It's the right choice when you want the ultimate in power, performance and security.
What's new in CuteFTP 9
Consolidation of CuteFTP Lite, Home and Pro
- CuteFTP has been consolidated into one, powerful FTP client. The new CuteFTP v9 has all the power and security you¿ve come to expect in Pro plus the new critical enhancements.
Addition of TappIn, a Secure Mobile File Sharing Application
- With TappIn, you can securely access and share files on your computer to any other device: iPad, iPhone, Android, laptop, desktop, Mac, or Kindle Fire. This addition of a non-cloud file sharing solution gives you the flexibility to share files with others who may not have access to an FTP client. A sample TappIn connection will be included by default.
Support for UNICODE Character Set
- CuteFTP v9 supports the UTF-8 character set throughout the product.
Migration of Sites and Options
- Sites and Global Options settings in previous installation will be automatically migrated during upgrade.
- CuteFTP v9 includes support for the WebDAV protocol in order to provide additional possible endpoints for CuteFTP.
Improved context-sensitive help
- Windows XP, Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Vista, Windows 7, and Windows 8
- An Internet connection, for accessing remote servers
- Web browser (for online registration, accessing the Knowledgebase, and accessing Support information)
The CuteFTP test effort spanned multiple releases of each of the four most popular browsers throughout our testing. CuteFTP was tested on the versions of the following browsers that were current at the time of testing:
- Chrome v21 and later
- Firefox v14 and later
- Safari v5.1 and later
- Internet Explorer v8, 9, and 10
At the time of release of CuteFTP, no compatibility issues were noted with any of the current versions of the browsers listed above. If any issues are discovered with future releases of these browsers, such issues will be noted in the Globalscape Knowledgebase.
It is a good idea to keep your browser updated, as new versions are often released to fix security issues.