Altova XMLSpy Professional Edition [2017 Commercial - Maintenance & Support (SMP) (2-Years) (1) Installed User - Electronic *Non-Returnable*]
Published By: Altova
Our Part #: 1209552 |
delivered via Email
Altova® XMLSpy® 2016 is the industry’s best-selling XML development environment for modeling, editing, transforming, and debugging XML technologies. It offers the world’s leading XML editor and graphical schema designer, code gen, file converters, debuggers, profilers, database integration, chart creation, support for XSLT, XPath, XQuery, WSDL, SOAP, XBRL, JSON and Open XML (OOXML), plus Visual Studio and Eclipse plug-ins and more. XMLSpy is available in 32 and 64-bit versions.
NEW in Version 2017:
- All-new Find functionality in Text View
- Text highlighting of related matches
- New command to jump to parent element in Text View
- Editing and validation of Apache Avro schema files
- Visualization of Apache Avro instances in special grid view
- New XSLT/XQuery features
- XSLT and XQuery performance improvements
- Support for XBRL Taxonomy Packages
- Support for Inline XBRL
- Support for ADO.NET database drivers
- Native support for PostgreSQL
- Support for Progress OpenEdge databases
- Support for SQL Server 2016
- Editing headers/footers in dynamic HTML and CALS tables
- Support for integration with Eclipse 4.6
Installed User Licence
Install and use the Altova software on any PC up to the number of licenses purchased. For example, if you purchase a 5 User Installed License, you may install and run the Software on 5 machines and all 5 users can use the software at any given point in time.
Named User Licence
Per each Named User Licence, one individual may install and use the Altova software on up to 5 computers, provided they are the sole user of the software and are not using more than one copy at any one time.
Concurrent User Licence
Install the Altova software on any number of PC's up to 10 times the number of licenses purchased, provided that only the permitted numbers of users use the software at the same time.
For example, if you purchase a 5 User Concurrent License, you may install the Software on up to 50 machines (Permitted Number of Users 5 multiplied by 10 = 50). Although the Software maybe installed on up to 50 machines, only 5 users may use the software at any given point in time.
Based on your development needs, you can choose between Altova® XMLSpy® Professional XML Editor and XMLSpy Enterprise XML Editor:
- Altova® XMLSpy® 2017 Professional XML Editor includes the XML editor, a powerful graphical schema designer, file converters, debuggers, support for XSLT, XPath, XQuery, JSON, Open XML (OOXML) databases, Visual Studio or Eclipse integration, and more.
- Altova® XMLSpy® 2017 Enterprise XML Editor supports all the features of the Professional version, with the addition of the XBRL validator and taxonomy editor, Web services design and testing, XML digital signatures, and code generation capabilities.
Altova® XMLSpy® is available as a standalone product or as part of Altova® MissionKit®, the software development suite of enterprise-class XML, SQL, and UML tools for information architects and application developers.
The Support and Maintenance Package (SMP) can be purchased for 25% of the product price for a one-year period or 40% of the product price for a two-year period (i.e., 20% per year). SMP is only offered with 30 days of an Altova software purchase. It includes: Major upgrades released during the support period
Priority Technical Support provided via Web-based support form.
Free updates to all maintenance releases or updates for the duration of the support period.
The Support period begins on the day of the product purchase and extends for a period of 12 or 24 months, depending on the length of the SMP plan purchased.
Please note: Customers may elect to purchase SMP up to 30 days following their initial product purchase. However, if SMP is not included at the time of the product purchase, the partner or customer must contact Altova® Sales directly to add SMP.
All upgrades for customers without SMP will cost approximately 60% of the total product cost, so convince customers to buy SMP and save big!
Support and Maintenance Package (SMP) Renewals for existing SMP customers are available via our online shop.
Time restricted option - only available until the expiration date of the current SMP licence.
Early purchase available - the remaining SMP period is added to the duration of the new SMP.
Note Please note: Authentic® Browser Plug-in Enterprise Edition is a special case. 12 months of SMP is included as part of 12 month term license purchase of Authentic® Browser Plug-in Enterprise Edition. SMP for this product cannot be renewed and upon expiration of the license term; a new license must be purchased.