activePDF Server [Developer Program - Commercial - Subscription Licence Renewal (1-Year) (1) User - Electronic Windows]
Pricing for this product is available on request. Please click the "Call me" button to request a call back.
Our Part #: 781531 |
delivered via Email
activePDF Server is a server-based solution for PDF creation in virtually any environment. Using unique dynamic PDF printers, Server enables you to redirect print jobs from your applications to generate instant PDF output. With centralised management using a .NET/COM API or administrative console, eliminate end-user intervention and ensure PDF output is consistent across the enterprise.
What's new in 2013?
- Streamlined architecture - this release reduces the number of services required and simplifies internal communication.
- Enhanced logging and improved support tools - updated logging tools provide even more detail to assist in troubleshooting and updated support tools make it easier to get the help you need, when you need it.
- Revamped API - updated API introduces new calls and the deprecation of several legacy calls. Calls are more explicitly named, making them easier to understand.
- New PDF features - introduces support for digitally signing output in addition to PDF features such as stamping, watermarking and AES encryption.
- New, browser-based UI - the new browser-based UI provides an easy way to manage multiple settings and profiles in one place, even remotely.
Apply 40-bit and 128-bit security to PDF output. Password-protect security options allow you to disable printing functions to prevent copying text and graphics. Set document metadata including title and author.
Print to PDF
Any application that can be printed to a printer can be converted and printed to PDF with Server. Optimize performance and scalability for developers and enterprise users when integrating PDF generation functionality.
Operating system requirements
Minimum recommended hardware requirements
- Microsoft Windows Server 2012 32-bit or 64-bit
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008 32-bit or 64-bit.
- 128 MB of RAM
- 25 MB of hard disk space (for application).
- Microsoft .NET 4.0 or higher; automatically installed if not present.
activePDF does not support running Server in Remote Desktop Services (RDS), Terminal Services or Citrix environment.