- Support for Office 365 mailbox backup on-premise and cloud storage, including preview and search backups, recovery to the same mailbox, a different mailbox, or send the recovered data as an email.
- Support for VMware vSphere 6.5.
Cloud and Local Web Console
- Office 365 mailbox protection is licensed via annual subscription packages for 5, 25, or 100 mailboxes.
Install the modern, nice web console on-premises or use it right away in the Acronis Cloud. Accessible from any device, even your tablet, the touch-friendly console will reduce your backup efforts to a bare minimum.
Acronis Instant Restore
Run any Windows or Linux (physical or virtual) backup on your existing Microsoft Hyper-V or VMware ESX(i) host directly from backup storage — no data movement necessary! Recovery is so blazing fast, your system can be up and running in as little as 15 seconds.
Physical, Virtual, Cloud, Applications, Mobile
Acronis Backup 12 is the only backup solution that protects your physical Windows and Linux servers; virtual Microsoft Hyper-V and VMware vSphere; cloud Microsoft Azure VMs and Amazon EC2 instances; Microsoft Exchange, SQL, SharePoint, and Active Directory applications; Windows PCs, Macs, iPad, iPhone, and Android devices.
VMware vSphere Replication with WAN Optimisation
Integrated VMware vSphere VM replication creates dependable replicas on your secondary site for quick failover, sandbox testing, and failback. Integrated WAN optimisation ensures that replication completes as fast as possible and that you achieve target RPOs and RTOs.
Microsoft Business Applications Protection
Built-in application-aware, single-pass backup protects Microsoft Exchange, SQL Server, SharePoint, and Active Directory. You can then restore individual emails, folders, documents, databases, or entire systems.
Acronis Cloud Storage
Acronis Backup provides direct access to secure, offsite cloud backup in the Acronis cloud. Simply add an Acronis Cloud Storage subscription to your purchase to fortify your backup storage plan and enhance your data protection.
Only Acronis Backup 12
- Support for Microsoft Windows Server 2016, including Hyper-V with resilient change tracking (RCT) technology
- Includes Acronis Instant Restore, reducing your recovery time objectives (RTOs) to seconds by running any physical or virtual Windows or Linux system backup as a VMware or Hyper-V virtual machine (VM).
- Delivers cloud and on-premise data protection for your entire business, providing you with a unified web console to back up and recover all your individual workloads.
- Gives you complete control over the location of your data, systems, and backups — ensuring that you always know where your company data is, even if it is stored in the cloud.
- Backs up your on-premise physical and virtual systems and applications, as well as your Microsoft Azure VMs and Amazon EC2 instances for complete protection of your entire IT infrastructure.
- Protects every user by backing up Windows PCs and tablets, Mac computers, iPad, iPhone, and Android devices.
- Protects your VMware ESXi and Microsoft Hyper-V hosts (not just VMs) and recovers them to dissimilar hardware for complete protection of your virtual infrastructure.
Operating systems: Microsoft Windows, Linux, Mac OS X, iOS, Android
Operating Systems for On-Premise Console
Hypervisors: Microsoft Hyper-V, VMware vSphere ESX(i)
Cloud Workloads: Microsoft Azure, Amazon EC2
Applications: Microsoft Exchange, SQL Server, SharePoint, Active Directory
Storage: Local Disks, Networked Storage Devices, Acronis Cloud Storage, Microsoft Azure Storage
Web Browsers: IE, Edge, Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari
Windows Server 2016
Windows Server 2012/2012 R2, 2008/2008 R2 x64
Windows 10, 8/8.1, 7 (x64 edition)
Linux x86_64 with kernel from 2.6.18 to 4.5 and glibc 2.3.4 or later
Windows Server 2016
Windows Server 2012/2012 R2, 2008/2008 R2, 2003/2003 R2
Windows Small Business Server 2011, 2008, 2003/2003 R2
Windows MultiPoint Server 2012, 2011, 2010
Windows Storage Server 2012/2012 R2, 2008/2008 R2, 2003
Windows 10, 8/8.1, 7
Windows XP Professional SP2+ (x86, x64)
Linux with kernel from 2.6.9 to 4.5 and glibc 2.3.4 or later
Various 32-bit (x86) and 64-bit (x86_64) Linux distributions including:
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 4.x - 7.x
- Ubuntu 9.10 - 16.04
- Fedora 11 - 23
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 10 - 12
- Debian 4 - 8.5
- CentOS 5.x - 7.x
- CloudLinux 7, 7.1
- ClearOS 5.x, 6.x, 7, 7.1
Oracle Linux 5.x - 7.x (including UEK)
OS X 10.08 – 10.11
Mobile Operating Systems
iOS 8 – 9
Android 4.1 – 6.0.1
VMware vSphere ESX(i) 6.0, 5.5, 5.1, 5.0, 4.1 – including free version
Microsoft Hyper-V Server 2016, 2012/2012 R2, 2008/2008 R2
Microsoft Windows Server 2016, 2012/2012 R2, 2008/2008 R2 with Hyper-V
Microsoft Windows 10, 8/8.1 (x64) with Hyper-V
Amazon Web Services EC2 Instances
Microsoft Azure VMs
Microsoft Exchange Server 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007
Microsoft SQL Server 2016, 2014, 2012, 2008 R2, 2008, 2005
Microsoft SharePoint 2013
Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010 SP1
Microsoft SharePoint Foundation 2010 SP1
Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007 SP2
Microsoft Windows SharePoint Services 3.0 SP2
Local disks – SATA, SCSI, IDE, RAID
Networked storage devices – SMB, NFS, iSCSI, FC
Removable media – ZIP, Rev, RDX, etc.
External HDDs and SSDs – USB 3.0/2.0/1.1 and IEEE1394 (Firewire)
Acronis Cloud Storage
: Some limitations and license-specific additional features may apply
Microsoft Edge 25 or later
Windows Internet Explorer 10 or later
Google Chrome 29 or later
Mozilla Firefox 23 or later
Opera 16 or later
Safari 8 or later (running in Apple OS X and iOS)