AVG Anti-Virus Business Edition [Academic - Subscription Licence (1-Year) (160) Devices - Electronic Windows]
Our Part #: 1201031 |
delivered via Email
Ensure that you have the best endpoint protection for your business and stop cyberattacks from infiltrating your network with Avast Antivirus Business Addition - ‘the fastest protection from the world’s largest threat detection network’.
Avast Antivirus Business Edition comes in three different versions; traditional Antivirus, Avast Business Antivirus Pro and Avast Business Antivirus Pro Plus. Each version offers a different level of protection to suit individual business needs and is available for both Windows and Mac operating systems.
Want to find out more about which is the right level of protection for your business? Get in contact with our security team on (+44) 1364 654100.
(New) Scanning Engine - better protection and shorter scanning times
- Stop emerging and known threats from viruses, spyware, worms, rootkits, and Trojans with advanced algorithms
- Speed and simplify the scanning process with boot-time scanning, scheduled scans, and on-demand scans
- Minimize false alarms with advanced heuristics
- Identify the newest, latest malware with cloud-based, real-time outbreak detection and proactive artificial intelligence detection capabilities
(New) Data Safe - protect your company and client data from attempted theft to help ensure the health of your business and reputation
- Create password-protected folders as safe repository for all your files. Create as many protected folders as you need (with ISBE)
- Folder contents are encrypted for even greater protection
(New) File Shredder – to permanently delete confidential information
- Normal deletion isn’t always enough to make your data disappear reliably
- File Shredder deletes data securely using processes that prevent them from being accessed or recovered by someone else
Stop threats and keep your business moving
- Avast Enhanced Firewall - Blocks hackers attempting to access the private data stored on your PC. Stops malware taking over your computer or from harming other people. Works on wired and wireless networks.
- Avast AntiVirus - Helps stop, remove and prevent the spreading of viruses, worms or trojans.
- Avast Anti-Spyware - Keeps your identity safe from the Spyware and Adware that tracks personal information.
- Avast Anti-Rootkit - Detects and removes dangerous rootkits that hide malicious software that seeks to take control of your computer.
Keep employees safe
- Avast Smart Scanner - Only scans your PC when you're not using it. Drops to low-priority mode as soon as you move your mouse or hit a key. To keep scan times to a minimum, it ignores files that it has already scanned and knows are safe.
- Silent Mode - Gives employees and IT administrators an additional level of control by allowing unnecessary notifications to be disabled.
- Avast Turbo Scan - Dramatically shortens security-scanning times thanks to a smarter scanning sequence that follows the order in which files are saved to the hard drive.
Keep customer information safe
- Avast LinkScanner Surf-Shield - Smart prevention technology that stops your business hitting infected or criminal sites. Actively checks every web page just before you click through and stops you if it detects anything suspicious.
- Avast Online Shield - Checks files before you download them to ensure they are safe and protects you as you exchange files using MSN, Yahoo! And ICQ.
- Avast AntiVirus - Helps stop, remove, and prevent the spreading of viruses, worms or trojans.
- Avast WiFi Guard - Helps you avoid the rogue WiFi access points used by hackers by alerting you when your PC tries to access an unknown WiFi network.
Manage remotely from a single location
- Avast File Server Protection - Complete control over your files while keeping out online threats and maintaining peak Windows server performance.
- Avast Identity Protection - Not only keeps your personal information safe when you're busy online, but also stops criminals stealing personal data on your PC.
- Self Defense - Additional security layer that helps to deny unauthorised attempts by malware to modify, rename or delete any Avast file, key, process, drivers etc.
Free phone support
- Avast Remote Administration - Stay in control no matter where you are with Avast Remote installation, deployment and management of your email and file servers. Includes active directory integration with enhanced visibility.
Easy-to-action advice and alerts
- Avast Small Business Support - The dedicated team of technical support specialists are available by phone Monday to Friday - so no matter when your need a little guidance, they'll be there.
- Easy Interface - The new improved interface is designed to make Avast 2013 the easiest possible protection - all part of the promise to give you great products that ask less of you. Fully compatible with Windows 8.
- Avast Auto-Fix - Detects and alerts you to any security risk, providing a simple one-click Auto-Fix button that automatically fixes the problem and resets the system to the best protection mode.
- Avast Auto-Updates - As Avast constantly innovate and evolve the protection technology, they'll make sure you're automatically updated to maintain top level defence levels.
Processor: 1.5 GHz or faster processor
Memory: 512 MB RAM
Hard disk space: 750 MB.
Processor: 1.8 GHz or faster processor
Memory: 512 MB RAM
Hard disk space: 1200 MB.
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows Server 2003/R2
- Windows Server 2008/R2
- Windows Server 2012.