ABBYY FineReader Corporate Edition [Government/Not For Profit - Maintenance (Upgrade Assurance) (1-Year) (Multilingual) Level G (501-1000) Per Seat - Electronic *Non-Returnable* Multiple Platforms]
Published By: ABBYY
Pricing for this product is available on request. Please click the "Call me" button to request a call back.
Our Part #: 1266581 |
delivered via Email
ABBYY FineReader 14 is an all-in-one PDF and OCR software application for increased productivity when working with PDFs and scanned paper documents. It supports business professionals from various departments in coping with a variety of daily document-related tasks.
Whether they need to access the information in scans and PDFs in order to find relevant insights, exchange feedback with colleagues or quickly detect crucial text changes in two versions of the same document - ABBYY FineReader 14 makes documents actionable.
FineReader 14 offers new and enhanced features including wide range of PDF editing tools, document comparison feature and even more perceptive OCR for document conversion. Plus, faster performance across the board - from launching app to opening and converting.
Multiple PDF editing tools
- From adding new pages to content editing, you can take your work with PDFs to a whole new level.
All-new Compare Documents feature
- Edit text
- Modify pictures
- Arrange pages
- Protect document
- Review and comment
- Fill in forms
- Detect relevant changes in a critical document, no matter what file formats you compare - PDF, Word or just a photo of a document.
OCR enhancements you'll need every day
- Reduce risks of oversights
- See only what's important
- Compare paper with digital
- Latest technology improvements deliver better table analysis, enhanced document layout retention, and outstanding character recognition accuracy.
- Superior reproduction of tables and charts
- Retain text styles when exporting to Word
- Single-line math formulas support
Convert PDFs and Scans
Edit and Comment PDFs
- Scan and convert into editable documents (such as Microsoft Office or Apache OpenOffice Writer formats) for further editing and re-use. Over 190 languages supported.
- Check and correct recognition results with side-by-side comparison of original and recognised text and practical verification tool.
- Prepare documents for digital archiving by converting them into searchable PDF and PDF/A formats. Apply compression to reduce file size and save storage space.
- Collect and consume information on the go - use your Smartphone as a portable scanner to capture documents, or convert documents into convenient e-book formats for reading on the go.
- Convenient PDF viewer that allows you to start working with any type of PDF, even scanned, without additional steps - OCR is applied automatically when necessary.
- Collaborate on documents - use versatile commenting anddrawing tools to share and visualise feedback on a document with your team.
- Edit and modify PDF documents, correct small typos in both digital and scanned PDFs directly in the document, rearrange or add pages, edit document properties (metadata), fill out PDF forms.
- Extract information such as text and tables from any type of PDF, even scanned, without additional conversion.
- Protect documents and information by adding passwords, digital signatures, redacting sensitive information or removing metadata.
- Create PDFs from a scanner, from Office documents or from any application with a print function.
- (available only in FineReader 14 Corporate and Enterprise)
- Quickly identify crucial text changes between two versions of the same document, even if they are in different formats, i.e. a scan (PDF or image) and Microsoft Word.
- Export differences as comments in a PDF document or as a change log to share and discuss with others.
- (available only in FineReader 14 Corporate and Enterprise)
- Convert batches of documents automatically by setting the Hot Folder tool of FineReader 14 to “watch' a folder on a local drive, network drive, FTP server or mailbox.
- Schedule document conversion at pre-defined hours with pre-defined settings.
ABBYY FineReader 14.0 Corporate Edition - Everything from the Professional Edition plus
ABBYY FineReader 14.0 Enterprise Edition
- Volume licensing
- Compare Documents
- Automate Conversion - 5.000 pages per 30 Days via Hot Folder (2 cores)
- Everything from the Corporate Edition plus
- Automate Conversion - 10.000 pages per 30 Days via Hot Folder (4 cores)
Text Recognition (OCR) Languages
- Microsoft Windows 10/8.1/8/7
- Microsoft Windows Server 2016/2012/2012 R2/2008 R2
- Interface languages require Windows support for the corresponding language.
- 1 GHz or faster x86 or x64 processor with SSE2 instruction set
- 1 GB of RAM (4 GB of RAM is recommended)
- 1.2 GB of hard disk space for typical program installation and 1.2 GB of free space for optimal program operation
- Monitor with 1024x768 resolution or higher
- Internet connection for product activation. - Connection charges for Internet may apply.
- Keyboard, mouse or other pointing device
ABBYY FineReader 14 supports 195 recognition languages in all combinations. Please visit www.abbyy.com for a full list of the supported languages.
Document Comparison Languages
The Compare Documents feature of ABBYY FineReader 14 supports 35 languages in all combinations.
Please visit www.abbyy.com for a full list of the supported languages.
Input file formats
- PDF, incl. PDF/A
- Image formats (see Notes) - TIFF, JPEG, JPEG 2000, JBIG2, PNG, BMP, PCX, GIF, DjVu, XPS
- Editable formats (see Notes) - DOC(X), XLS(X), PPT(X), VSD(X), HTML, RTF, TXT, ODT, ODS, ODP
- PDF (searchable, image-only, text and images), incl. PDF/A (1a, 1b, 2a, 2b, 2u, 3a, 3b, 3u)
- Image formats - TIFF, JPEG, JPEG 2000, JBIG2, PNG, BMP, PCX, DjVu
- Editable formats - DOC(X), XLS(X), PPTX, HTML, RTF, TXT, CSV, ODT
- E-book formats - EPUB, FB2
- For Editable XPS Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0 is required.
- For creating PDF files from editable formats it is required that Microsoft Office or Apache OpenOffice are installed on your computer.