For advice on this product or for a quote, please
to request a call back.
IP*Works! EDI / AS2 includes software components for e-business communications, though all leading Internet standards for secure EDI transmissions. The components facilitate the integration of secure and reliable messaging and provide significant cost savings by leveraging the Internet as a ubiquitous network instead of traditional EDI VANs.
- Odette File Transfer client integration (v1.1 - 1.4).
- Transfer files to and from FTP/S servers. Supports SSL, Digital Certificates, and advanced proxy/firewall settings.
- NAESB / GISB Components with support for North American Energy Standards communications (EDM) protocol.
- New enterprise enhancements such as 64-bit support, IPv6 addressing, PEM key support, Quoted Printable encoding, and much more!
List of components within IP*Works! EDI v8.x
- eBusinessReady certified AS2 communications.
- Supports the full range of AS1, AS2 , and AS3 security features including signing, S/MIME encryption, digital certificates, and MDN-based receipts.
- Fully customisable components, designed to easily integrate with existing systems.
- Comprehensive AS2 client / server web application included with full source.
- Built-in detailed logging functionality.
- Secure data communications using up to 128-bit strong SSL encryption and digital certificates.
- FIPS 140-2 compliant cryptography (windows only)
- Advanced Digital Certificate capabilities allow you to create, sign, and manage X.509 Digital Certificates. Become your own certificate authority.
- Fast, robust, and reliable, the components consume a minimum of resources.
- Native development components for all supported platforms and component technologies.
- A complete unified framework with a common easy-to-learn object model and simplified interfaces allowing you to be more productive.
- Rigorously tested, rock solid components that have undergone hundreds of thousands of hours of testing both internally by our QA team and externally through customer installations.
- Detailed reference documentation, hundreds of sample applications, fully-indexed help files, and an extensive online knowledge base.
- Backed by multi-tier professional support, including free email support and enterprise-level paid support.
- Components are thread-safe on critical members.
- AS1Receiver - An AS1 receiver component that can securely retrieve and processes AS1 communications.
- AS1Sender - Used to send data using the AS1 protocol for secure Internet EDI communications.
- AS2Receiver - An AS2 compliant receiver component that can accept and process AS2 requests and generate MDN receipts.
- AS2Sender - Used to send data using the AS2 standard for secure Internet EDI communications.
- AS3Receiver - An AS3 compliant receiver component that can securely retrieve files via the AS3 protocol.
- AS3Sender - Used to send data using the AS3 standard for secure Internet EDI communications.
- CertMgr - Provides certificate management capabilities for the Digital Certificates installed on the system.
- FTPS - Transfer files to and from FTP/S servers. Supports SSL, Digital Certificates, and advanced proxy/firewall settings.
- GISBReceiver - GISB / NAESB document receiver for North American Energy Standards communications (EDM) protocol.
- GISBReceiver - Used to process EDI messages and generate receipts via the GISB 1.4 protocol.
- GISBSender - GISB / NAESB sender for North American Energy Standards communications (EDM) protocol.
- GISBSender - The GISBSender component implements an GISB 1.4 EDM client.
- OFTPClient - Component for Odette File Transfer client integration (v1.1 - 1.4).
- ProfileMgr - Component for managing self and trading partner profiles used for AS2 communication.
- RNIFReceiver - The component implements a RosettaNet Implementation Framework (RNIF 2.0) server.
- RNIFSender - The RNIFSender component may be used to send RosettaNet Implementation Framework (RNIF) messages.
The 2 editions of this product are for their respective programming languages: .NET edition and Java edition.