Other product variants may be available, please contact us or
request a call back
if you cannot see what you are looking for.
The control toolkit that beaufifully fills in the gaps in WPF. Provides 96 controls, panels and themes that are needed by every WPF developer in the course of building an application’s UI. There are 8 themes, ensuring the toolkit’s controls are styled to fit right in with the rest of your application’s controls.
Equip yourself and your team with Toolkit Plus—and with the help of our technical support team—to improve the programming experience of WPF and to be able to produce software that is otherwise much more difficult and time-consuming to create.
- All 59 WPF controls in Toolkit Plus have fresh new look thanks to the addition of a meticulously crafted Windows 10 theme. This theme is all about giving the controls a professional look and feel that blends perfectly with the Windows 10 design language.
- Also, 56 improvements and bug fixes.
The Essential Toolkit for any WPF Developer
Major included controls (59 controls)
- Provides 59 controls, most that are not present in WPF and Microsoft’s own WPF Toolkit. The controls that are duplicated provide important capabilities and features missing from their standard WPF equivalent.
- Provides 8 themes for all the toolkit’s controls, including Windows 10. All the toolkit’s controls are designed to be themable.
- Provides an additional 15 controls for building apps with the Material Design look, to give your WPF apps a look and feel that blends in with the latest modern Web applications.
- Provides 14 layout panels for the SwitchPanel control.
- Exponentially increases development momentum: no need to create the dozens of useful controls that the toolkit contains from scratch.
- More feature-rich than the CodePlex project, with more controls and extra features in some controls, and released earlier.
- Supported and updated by a seasoned team of WPF developers and designers.
Included panels (14 panels)
- AutoSelectTextBox: Control whose content is selected when it receives the focus; also performs automatic focus navigation when the caret reaches the extremities of the text range.
- BusyIndicator: Lets users know when an application is busy performing an operation so they don’t think it has frozen.
- ButtonSpinner: A two-button spinner control that can be added to any element.
- ByteUpDown: A byte-based numerical up-down control.
- Calculator: Provides basic math functions, memory operations (clear, store, recall, add, and subtract), and mouse and keyboard support
- CalculatorUpDown: Provides a TextBox with button spinners that allow incrementing/decrementing numeric values by button clicks, keyboard up/down arrows, or mouse wheel, and also provides a Calculator dropdown that allows you to perform mathematical calculations.
- Chart: A 100% lookless charting control that displays rich, configurable charts and is able to display multiple areas with multiple charts at the same time. Supports area, column (bar), line, and pie charts, with the possibility of creating custom charts. Developers can use the built-in, flexible legend or provide their own.
- CheckComboBox: A combo box whose dropdown items are preceded by a checkbox.
- CheckListBox: A listbox control whose items are preceded by a checkbox.
- ChildWindow: A modal content control that can be placed over sections of a view or over other content controls, locking out the rest. Displays within the bounds limits of a specific parent container. Several new properties in v2.0 allow the window chrome to be styled, and also allow it to be resized and maximized (Maximize button added).
- CollectionControl: Allows for the editing of collections.
- CollectionControlDialog: Provides a dialog containing a collection editor.
- ColorCanvas: A color editor that provides sliders to control RGB and alpha values.
- ColorPicker: A color editor that uses the ColorCanvas and also provides “palettes' of Available, Standard, and Recent colors.
- DataGrid: Based on our industry-leading product, Xceed DataGrid for WPF. Delivers the same fluid user experience and uses asynchronous data virtualization (sometimes called “virtual mode' or “lazy loading') for vastly improved performance and reduced memory usage, as well as many other features of our flagship product.
- DateTimePicker: Combines a date and a time picker into one handy control.
- DateTimeUpDown: Allows users to increase/decrease parts of date through mouse/keyboard. Ideal for situations where space is limited.
- DecimalUpDown: A decimal-based numerical up-down control.
- Docking windows control (AvalonDock): Allow developers to create customizable layouts using a dock system similar to what is found in many popular integrated development environments (IDEs). Also supports hosting Windows Forms controls.
- DoubleUpDown: A double-based numerical up-down control.
- DropDownButton: A button that when clicked displays a drop-down in which you can place any custom content.
- FilePicker: Full featured file picker textbox that lets end users select one or more files and see selected files in textbox format.
- IntegerUpDown: An integer based numerical up-down control.
- ListBox (Ultimate ListBox): Combines the streamlined form factor of a listbox—as well as unique “path' views—with lightning-fast remote data retrieval and absolute responsiveness. Supports smooth scrolling, grouping with sticky headers, search, and more.
- LongUpDown: A long-based numerical up-down control.
- Magnifier: Lets users magnify any part of an application using a circular, rectangular, or custom (templated) shape.
- MaskedTextBox: An important control missing from WPF and WPF Toolkit!
- MessageBox: Unlike the corresponding WPF control, this one is themable! Several new properties in v2.0 allow its chrome to be styled. It can now also be displayed in XBAP application when displayed in a WindowContainer.
- MultiCalendar: Present and allow date selections on multiple calendars positioned in any number of rows and columns.
- MultiColumnComboBox: Displays data in columns using Xceed’s DataGridControl.
- MultiLineTextEditor: A resizable multi-line text editor that displays in a dropdown.
- PieChart: An ideal way to display data, in an easily digestible way, in pie charts. Can also be used to create progress controls.
- PrimitiveTypeCollectionEditor: A combo-box style dropdown list editor, that lets users edit a list of any type of primitive .NET collection (strings, integers, doubles, etc.)
- PileFlowPanel: Contains PileFlowItem objects (“flow items'), which flow smoothly to the left and right of the central, selected element. The flow items can contain any FrameworkElement-derived class. An optional mirror-like reflection can be displayed in the PileFlowPanel beneath the content.
- PropertyGrid: Mimics Microsoft’s property grid control. Comes with 14 built-in editors, and supports custom editors. Now supports multiple selected objects and lists.
- RadialGauge: A beautiful, styleable, feature-rich radial gauge control.
- RangeSlider: Lets users set a lower and upper value using a dual-thumb slider control.
- RatingControl: A feature-rich, styleable, interactive rating control to display or edit ratings, with built-in icons.
- RichTextBox: Similar to the Microsoft control, but with crucial differences—a property that can bind to the property of another object, which contains the formatted text; plain, RTF, XAML, or custom formatting.
- RichTextBoxFormatBar: Similar to the contextual text formatting bar in Office 2007 and higher. Can be used with either the included RichTextBox or the standard Microsoft control.
- ShortUpDown: A short-based up-down control.
- SingleUpDown: A float-based up-down control.
- SlideShow: Full featured slideshow control, with animated transitions and a variety of navigation options. Can display live WPF content.
- SplitButton: Combines a button and a drop down in which you can place any custom content.
- StylableWindow: Lets you style the chrome of a window. This class possesses all of the typical features of a normal window, but its elements can all be styled.
- SwitchPanel: Lets you switch between 14 types of layout panels (listed in another section below) on the fly, and with animation.
- TimelinePanel: A panel that arranges its children along a timeline, based on the date of each item.
- TimePicker: Allows users to select a time. Mimics the one found in the Silverlight Toolkit, but is not a direct port.
- TimeSpanUpDown: Allows easy +/- input of time spans over 24 hours.
- ToggleSwitch: a highly customizable, and fully themed on/off switch.
- Tokenized TextBox: a control that lets you display a series of values as tokens (like the way Microsoft Outlook transforms an email address into a name token, when you type in the “TO:' textbox)
- ValueRangeTextBox: Limits the value extracted from the input text to be within configurable bounds.
- WatermarkComboBox: A ComboBox that lets you display text, graphics or other content while nothing has yet been selected.
- WatermarkPasswordBox: Lets users enter a password that gets stored in a SecureString, and displays a watermark if no password is defined.
- WatermarkTextBox: Displays a configurable watermark in a textbox. Used by all input controls.
- WindowContainer: Can contain more than one ChildWindow at the same time.
- WindowControl: A control that contains the base properties for a window, but unlike the default WPF one, this one contains more properties for styling the window. Use it to make window-based controls. For example, it is used to create ChildWindow, StyleableWindow and MessageBox in this toolkit.
- Wizard: A highly configurable ItemsControl-based wizard control whose content can be anything. Doesn’t use the navigation framework found in other controls.
- Zoombox: Defines an area with zoom and pan functionality for its contents.
Provides switchable 2D layout panels for use with the SwitchPanel control. SwithPanel gives designers and developers a total of 14 layouts, and features smooth animation and transition of elements between different panels. Can make a UI truly pop.
Included Material Design controls (15 controls)
- RandomPanel: Ideal for constantly changing views. The panel offers a different view each time it is rendered by randomly laying out content within the panel.
- RadialCanvas: Places content radially around a center using set angles, content rotation, and distance from the center.
- AutoStretchStackPanel: Automatically fills a panel with content. Content stretches to accommodate the changing size of the panel.
- RelativeCanvas: Arranges content in relation to a specific point within the canvas.
- PerspectivePanel: Creates a unique and changing view, in perspective, on a set of items. Lets you specify angle of twist, scaling, shifting, and more to transform the view.
- CameraPanel: Provides a virtual camera that moves within a panel to zoom in, out, and around content. Lets software creators deliver amazing 3D-like user experiences.
- Carousel: Arranges items in a carousel, imitating a 3D layout without CPU-taxing true 3D.
- AnimatedTimelinePanel: Content with time-based information is automatically placed along a timeline. Includes features to automatically visualize items with similar or overlapping time stamps.
- StackedStackPanel: Lays out children in a series of stacked stackpanels.
- Includes 5 SwitchPanel-compatible versions of stock WPF panels, letting you provide the traditional and familiar in a modern, animated context.
- StackPanel: Arranges content in a horizontal or vertical layout, stacking or placing side by side based on the individual content dimensions.
- Canvas: Used for directly placing content. Allows the user to set content in relation to the edges of the canvas.
- WrapPanel: Performs content layout in a horizontal or vertical orientation. When content reaches the edge of the panel, it automatically wraps to the next row or column.
- DockPanel: Arranges content to the edge of the application. Multiple pieces of content aligned to the same edge will stack in order.
- Grid: Aligns elements according to Row and Column designations.
- Lets designers and developers choose between three animation styles. Force and Resistance: Sets velocity and easing of animations using a physics-driven model. Penner Animations: Based on Robert Penner’s animation-easing algorithms, which are widely used in the design community. Customized: Total control for specifying animations with a user-defined model.
An additional set of 15 controls are included that are specifically designed for building apps with the Material Design look, to give your WPF apps a look and feel that blends in with the latest modern Web applications.
Included themes (8 themes)
- MaterialTabControl and MaterialTabItem
- The themes apply to all the toolkit’s controls. Get Xceed Pro Themes for WPF if you also want to theme all the base WPF controls, including Microsoft’s default datagrid in case you decide not to use the toolkit’s advanced datagrid.
- Windows 10 (New in v3.1)
- Metro Light with accent color support.
- Metro Dark with accent color support.
Windows 8 “Aero2'
WPF / .NET technology
- Three Office 2007 themes (black, blue, silver) that can be used with any standard WPF control, as well as all of the toolkit’s controls.
- Windows generic system theme.
- You can build apps with Google’s Material Design look and feel as well
- The docking windows control supports only Aero, Metro, Visual Studio 2010 themes.
- The ultimate listbox control supports LiveExplorer, Metro, Windows Media Player 11.
- Created entirely for WPF and built for .NET 4.6, 4.5 and 4.0, written in C# and XAML. A .NET 3.5 build of the main toolkit assembly is included in the download.
- Includes the complete C# and XAML source.
- Supports UI virtualization.
- Design-time support.
- Includes several C# sample applications to demonstrate the controls and get you started.
- CLS compliant, uses no unsafe blocks. No special permissions are required, can run within limited permission sets.
- Based on a flexible and extensible object model, with modular and reusable visual elements.
- Supports the WPF command infrastructure.
- Comprehensive documentation fully integrated into Visual Studio is provided.
- Supports Right-To-Left and Inking.
- Supports regional settings including numbers, money type, dates, etc.
- All error handling works through .NET exception classes.
- Can also be used in your Windows Forms applications.
- Can be used in conjunction with the MVVM and MVC design and architectural patterns.