For advice on this product or for a quote, please
to request a call back.
IMF is bottled in an interface exposing minimal functionality. IMF Tune changes this, rendering it a full featured, commercial grade, anti-spam solution.
- Supporting Exchange 2003, Exchange 2007 (32-bit/64-bit) - Extensive platform support with Exchange 2003 on Windows 2000 and Windows 2003. Exchange 2007 32-bit and 64-bit on Windows 2003 and Windows 2008.
- SCL Threshold Configuration - Configure individual SCL ratings or ranges with a unique set of options including archiving, logging, attachment stripping, subject tagging, auto-replies, rerouting, rejection, deletion and more.
- Whitelisting/Blacklisting - At the server maintain global and per user white/black lists. Identify legitimate emails and spam by IP, sender, recipient, subject, any email header, body keywords, attachment names and more.
- Integrate any Anti-Spam Filter into Exchange - Run spam filtering on ANY platform, firewall appliance, external service provider without losing Exchange integration.
- Advanced Filtering Rules - Construct rules by combining multiple conditions and exceptions to accurately identify legitimate and spam emails.
- Detailed Logging/Reporting - Keep record of each email, including any actions applied, the source IP, addresses, subject, SCL rating and matched white/black lists.
- Automatically Manage Archived Emails and Logs - Retain complete control of archived emails and logs. Break logs and disk archives by SCL, date or file size. Setup schedules for compressing, backing-up and/or deleting old files.
- SCL Subject/Header Insertion - Expose SCL ratings to all users from the server. Insert an SCL subject tag or add a custom header.
- Fine Tune SCL Assignments - Influence the email filtering logic. Identify keywords that should lead to higher or lower SCL ratings.
- Attachment Filtering, Foreign Spam, SMTP Protocol Command Data - Let IMF Tune dig all the information for you to express the most effective email filtering criteria.
- Spam Rerouting to Mailbox or Public Folder - Retain all emails within a single repository. Eliminate disk archiving and access filtered spam from Outlook.