Other product variants may be available, please contact us or
request a call back
if you cannot see what you are looking for.
Veeam ONE for VMware combines Veeam Monitor, Veeam Reporter and Veeam Business View into a single bundle for managing your VMware environment. With real-time 24x7 performance monitoring capabilities it can alert you about issues before applications and users are affected. It features change tracking thereby providing a comprehensive audit trail of all changes made by administrators or vSphere itself, capacity planning, 'what if' modeling, detailed reporting capabilities and more. Veeam ONE provides an affordable solution for managing your VMware virtual infrastructure with a competitive per-socket price.
Documents & Downloads
» Veeam ONE 6.5 VMware Datasheet
» Veeam ONE 6.5 What's New
What's new in Veeam ONE 6.5
Support for vSphere 5.1
Advanced monitoring, reporting and capacity planning for Veeam Backup & Replication
- New alarms: prebuilt alarms with accompanying knowledge base articles are installed for metrics and events introduced in vSphere 5.1.
- Datastore VM observed latency: Veeam ONE includes support for this new vSphere 5.1 performance metric.
- Real-time monitoring: monitor the health and performance of Veeam Backup & Replication from Veeam ONE. Check on the state of backup, replication and SureBackup jobs across multiple servers.
- Alerting: installs prebuilt alarms for monitoring Veeam Backup & Replication metrics and events.
- Reporting: new reports let users track protected, unprotected and verified VMs, check the backup status of VMs and understand when backup repositories will run out of free space.
Plus much more
- Trends and forecasting: presents resource utilisation graphs for specified points in the future.
- Modeling: host failure modeling to help users determine whether there is enough capacity to support current and future VM workloads.
- Recommendations: detailed allocation and provisioning recommendations help users resolve current and future capacity needs.
- Datasource I/O metrics: real-time datastore I/O counters are incorporated in threshold analysis and resource provisioning recommendations.
- Capacity planning dashboard (VMware only): installs a predefined dashboard with views of available CPU, memory and storage resources for the entire virtual environment.
- Support for backup repositories: capacity planning for Veeam backup repositories lets you monitor free space consumption by backup jobs and receive notification about potential storage space issues.
- Hardware monitoring: hardware data is now gathered directly from ESX(i) hosts reducing overhead on vCenter services.
- New performance metrics: including total datastore usage rate and ESX(i) host network dropped packets and error packets.
- Enhanced email notification: choose to be notified about mission-critical objects and get non-critical object notifications in a single summary email.
- Numerous usability improvements.
- Plus much more...
Virtual infrastructure analysis
Veeam ONE shows comprehensive resource consumption and workload data for hosts, clusters and datastores, with visibility all the way down to individual VMs. Find out at a glance which components in your backup and VMware infrastructures are the largest resource consumers and which ESX(i) hosts are the least loaded. View actual cumulative I/O load on a particular datastore to determine whether it is overloaded or can handle more VMs. You can even drill down into Windows and Linux/Unix VMs, ESX(i) hosts and vCenter Servers to monitor resource usage.
24x7 real-time monitoring
Rely on Veeam ONE to:
Monitoring dashboards with easy drill-down
- Alert you of backup and performance issues before applications and users are affected
- Speed troubleshooting with alarm dashboards and drill-down access to objects and performance graphs
- Provide the utilisation and performance analysis you need to optimise resources and achieve the highest levels of performance and availability.
Veeam ONE gives you at-a-glance views of the health and performance of your backup and VMware infrastructures. Monitoring dashboards also offer intuitive single-click access to object details, performance data and knowledge base articles, putting all the information you need within easy reach.
Advanced alerting capabilities and built-in intelligence
Veeam ONE offers over 130 alarms built specifically for VMware and more for Veeam Backup & Replication, with best practices thresholds based on years of experience and advanced analysis. An extensive knowledge base explains each alarm and provides possible causes, suggested resolutions and links to additional information. With delivery of alerts via e-mail and SNMP, you can be confident your backup and virtual infrastructures are being monitored whether you¿re onsite or miles away.
For the most complete picture of your virtual infrastructures, Veeam ONE provides you with ESX(i) host hardware sensor information. This allows your VMware monitoring team to track the status of physical hardware (including ventilation, enclosure, power and other subsystems) directly in Veeam ONE, eliminating the need for service console-based hardware monitoring agents that are not supported on ESX(i) hosts.
Veeam ONE provides full storage monitoring capabilities, including disk space and datastore monitoring. Built-in storage alarms notify you of possible capacity issues that might occur if virtual disks grow to configured, over-provisioned limits. You can even view and be alerted on datastore load information aggregated from disk utilisation statistics for all VMs and hosts using a particular datastore.
Correlated event and performance data
Understand how backup and virtual infrastructure activities affect VM performance and solve resource usage mysteries with real-time monitoring graphs that are overlaid with known virtual infrastructure events, such as vMotion, snapshot creation and deletion, and backup jobs.
Veeam ONE delivers a powerful and easy-to-use monitoring solution that enables multi-user access to performance data without affecting ESX(i) host or vCenter Server performance or changing your access policies. It agentlessly gathers all performance information into a Microsoft SQL Server database, allowing users to access infrastructure-wide performance data as needed.
Veeam ONE is integrated with vCenter Server to provide cluster-aware monitoring of your VMs. And with support for multiple ESX(i) hosts and vCenter Servers, Veeam ONE displays performance data for your entire backup and virtual infrastructures on a single screen¿no matter how large your VMware deployment is.
Documentation and management reporting
Visibility of the entire virtual infrastructure
Veeam ONE discovers, documents and analyses your entire virtual infrastructure. It maintains a complete history of all objects, settings and changes, presents the data and recommendations you need to right-size your environment, and provides utilisation information from the appropriate perspective for assigning chargeback costs. With Veeam ONE, you have the information you need to verify you¿re leveraging the power of virtualisation to consolidate as efficiently and safely as possible.
Automation that saves time and cost
Veeam ONE eliminates labor-intensive, error-prone and ineffective manual reporting processes, along with associated delays and constant rework. Starting with predefined report templates, you can tailor report data and formats to meet your requirements, and then direct information to be delivered automatically to dashboards, e-mail, web portals and more.
Predefined and customisable dashboards
Veeam ONE reporting dashboards are web-based interfaces that present at-a-glance information about your virtual environment. Predefined dashboards for alarms, performance, trends and more give you out-of-the-box visibility of what¿s important in your virtual environment. You can also create and customise your own dashboards for unique views of your infrastructure.
The virtual infrastructure is highly dynamic. Changes can come from administrators or vSphere itself, and these changes can have significant impact on performance.
To facilitate troubleshooting, change auditing and forensic analysis, Veeam ONE provides complete change tracking for VMware¿the who, what, when, where and how of every change in your virtual environment.
Gain a business view of your virtual environment
Veeam ONE offers an automated, flexible and dynamic way to categorise and group your clusters, hosts, virtual machines (VMs) and datastores by criteria such as business unit, department, purpose and SLA. With Veeam ONE business categorisation, you can view and manage your virtual infrastructure based on your organisation¿s needs and priorities.
Prioritise resource allocation and control VM sprawl
With Veeam ONE's business categorisation, you can monitor and report on resource utilisation for logical groups of objects. You can also see which objects don't conform to your categorisation criteria, giving you an easy way to detect VM sprawl.
¿Set and forget¿ dynamic categorisation
There is no longer any need for repetitive manual categorisation of objects into multiple folders.
Supported VMware environments
- vSphere 5.x and 4.x
- VMware Infrastructure 3.x (VI3).
- ESX 4.x and 3.5
- ESXi 5.x, 4.x and 3.5
- vSphere Hypervisor (free ESXi).
Supported backup environments
- vCenter Server 5.x and 4.x (optional)
- Virtual Center 2.5 (optional).
- Veeam Backup & Replication 6.5
- Backup server
- Enterprise Manager (optional).