Other product variants may be available, please contact us or
request a call back
if you cannot see what you are looking for.
Symantec Protection Suite provides powerful endpoint security, messaging security and backup and recovery for your desktops.
Symantec Protection Suite is available in 3 editions:-
- Symantec Protection Suite Small Business Edition provides anti-virus and anti-spyware protection, a firewall and intrusion prevention for Windows client PCs along with antivirus protection for Macs. It supports Exchange and provides content filtering and compliance options. The included backup and recovery capabilities allow live backup of desktops and laptops and restoration to any hardware. This edition is intended for businesses with under 50 users.
- Symantec Protection Suite Advanced Business Edition includes all the functionality of the Small Business Edition and adds device and application control capabilities, anti-virus protection for Linux, reputation-based spam filtering and data loss prevention along with a software subscription to Messaging Gateway and backup and disaster recovery capabilities for servers. This edition is intended for businesses with 50 - 100 users.
- Symantec Protection Suite Enterprise Edition includes all the functionality of the Small Business Edition along with enhanced messaging security including reputation-based spam filtering, data loss prevention and support for Lotus Domino. Additionally includes Messaging Gateway, Web Gateway, anti-virus clients for Linux and Windows Mobile and enables system administrators to control access to networks, devices and applications. This edition is intended for businesses with 100 - 1,000 users.
Antivirus for Linux, Macintosh, and Windows Mobile
- Integrated industry-leading protection technologies such as antivirus, antispyware, desktop firewall, intrusion prevention, and application and device control technologies offer multi-layered security.
- Gain operational efficiencies such as single software updates, single policy updates.
- Unified and central reporting.
- Unified licensing and maintenance.
- Integrated self-enforcement Network Access Control.
- Lowers Total Cost of Ownership for endpoint security.
- Reduces administrative effort.
- Prevents malware from spreading or harming endpoints.
- Locks down endpoints to prevent data leakage and usage of rogue applications.
- Adapt to risks faster and take action within minutes with the Symantec Global Intelligence Network.
- Comprehensive virus protection against malicious threats that target Windows Mobile, Linux and Macintosh systems.
Antispam and Messaging Security at the Gateway
- Protects Microsoft Exchange and Lotus Domino servers from spam and phishing threats with industry-leading antispam technology that catches more than 97% of spam with less than one in a million false positives.
- Defends against new and known viruses with timely and automatic updates to ensure protection against emerging threats.
- Ensures compliance with integrated content filtering for policy enforcement, blocking inappropriate content and restricting confidential information from being sent.
- Provides centralised management and consolidated reports and requires only minimal on-going administration after initial setup.
Backup and Recovery
- Gateway solution that protects against inbound and outbound email and instant messaging (IM)-borne threats, enabling organisations to secure vulnerable messaging systems.
- Advanced content filtering and data loss prevention technology helps organisations control sensitive data, reduce the risks associated with data loss, and meet regulatory compliance and corporate governance demands.
- Simple to administer, effective, and accurate, catching more than 97% of spam with less than one in a million false positives.
- Continuous automatic updates, global and self-learning local IP reputation analysis, and comprehensive reporting ensure that Brightmail Gateway effectively and transparently responds to new spam threats to minimise network downtime and preserve employee productivity.
- Ensures that your business assets are protected against new threats through automated, event-driven backups.
- Easily restore entire computer systems back to an exact point-in-time, even to dissimilar hardware, without the need for manual and lengthy error prone processes.
- Minimise downtime and get your computer systems back up and running in minutes, not hours or days.
- Create real-time, while you work backups, without impacting user productivity and save to any disk-storage device.
Symantec Protection Suite for Enterprise is a bundle that includes:
Symantec Protection Suite for Enterprise provides:
- Symantec Endpoint Protection
- Symantec Network Access Control Self Enforcement
- Symantec AntiVirus for Mac
- Symantec AntiVirus for Linux
- Symantec Mobile AntiVirus for Windows Mobile
- Symantec Brightmail Gateway
- Symantec Mail Security for Microsoft Exchange
- Symantec Mail Security for Domino
- Symantec Premium AntiSpam
- Symantec Backup Exec System Recovery Desktop Edition
- Proactive protection for laptops, desktops, servers, mobile devices, and messaging environments that includes more than traditional antivirus and antispyware.
- Effective and accurate antispam and antivirus protection for email and instant messaging (IM). Advanced content filtering and data loss prevention further protects email and IM by identifying and controlling the flow of sensitive data.
- Rapid data and system recovery recovers individual files and folders in seconds or complete Windows systems in minutes reliably and with confidence, even to dissimilar hardware or virtual environments.
- A flexible and scalable solution that provides granular control over policies and features, and makes them easily configurable and selectively deployable based on the needs of your environment.
For a comprehensive list of system requirements please see the datasheet in the documents and downloads section.