Other product variants may be available, please contact us or
request a call back
if you cannot see what you are looking for.
Sorenson Squeeze Server provides professional-grade software designed for businesses processing large volumes of video. It is easily configurable and tuned to run in any Windows-based server environment¿ including virtualized environments like the Cloud. Sorenson Squeeze Server features comprehensive format support, a Web-based admin interface for easy administration, adaptive bitrate options and much more.
A wide variety of supported audio and video codecs and container formats:
Designed for advanced workflows, providing support for:
- Adaptive Bit Rate Encoding & Segmentation
- MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4 Part 2 (H.263), MPEG-4 Part 10 (AVC/H.264), MPEG Program Streams, MPEG Transport Streams
- Flash Video (H.264, Spark, VP6)
- Apple Quicktime Exporters
- Device Optimised Intelligent Presets
- MXF (XDCAM)
- AVCHD, AVC-Intra
- And more...
Interoperable with other Sorenson Media products:
- Closed Captioning
- VOB Files / DVD Chaptering
- Accelerated File Transfer Protocols
- Metadata Support
- Linked audio tracks support
- Video In-and-out point granularity (to the .00 second)
- Thumbnail flexibility (including time settings and separate thumbs).
Including Squeeze Desktop for easy tuning of encoding presets. All Presets share a common format and are also available in the Preset Exchange. Additionally, Squeeze Server provides:
- Highest Quality Deinterlacing
- Pre- and Post-Processing Filters
- Frame Rate Conversion
- Surround Sound.