Other product variants may be available, please contact us or
request a call back
if you cannot see what you are looking for.
Sophos Anti-Virus for network storage protects your NetApp, EMC and Sun storage systems from malware with high-performance on-access scanning that checks files and provides centralised reporting of every virus incident. It protects data stored on network file storage systems with a single anti-virus client that detects viruses and spyware in just one single scan.
Protect multiple storage systems
Sophos protect storage solutions from multiple vendors including:
- Detect malware in any files as they're written to or read from the storage device with award-winning anti-virus protection
- Scan once with a single engine to detect viruses, spyware and adware, suspicious files and unauthorised applications
- Automatically guard against unknown threats with unique Behavioral Genotype Protection
- Reduce system impact with high performance scanning performed on access, on demand and automatically at scheduled times.
- Scanning settings can be centrally configured
- Get automatic and centralised reporting of every virus incident
- Install Sophos Anti-Virus on multiple servers to enable load balancing and failover protection
- Automatically update protection with small, frequent and rapidly issued SophosLabs updates.