Other product variants may be available, please contact us or
request a call back
if you cannot see what you are looking for.
SmartDraw CI makes it easy to create presentation-quality visuals including flowcharts, organisation charts, mind maps, project charts and more. Just add shapes with simple commands and SmartDraw does the rest: automatically adding connecting lines and aligning shapes. SmartDraw CI introduces support for creating infographics, new features for more easily creating floor plans, new compact formatting and much more.
What's new in SmartDraw CI
An Extreme Makeover for Floor Plans
SmartDraw CI includes the most comprehensive changes made to floor plans in over five years. Now you can create better-looking, precise floor plan drawings faster and easier than ever.
Action Buttons for Faster Diagramming
- Separate categories for commercial and residential plans
- More than 350 new templates
- New automated drawing features - rooms and walls snap into place
- Ready-made building and room templates
- Thousands of symbols to enhance your drawings and designs
- Precision drawing tools for blueprint-quality results.
SmartDraw CI takes the automation of diagramming to a new level, with action buttons. Here's how action buttons work:
New Compact Formatting
- Open up a flowchart, org chart, mind map, decision tree, or any other diagram that uses shaped symbols and connecting lines.
- Move your cursor over a shape.
- Click on one of the gold arrows, or action buttons, to add a new symbol in that direction.
- To change symbol types, select a new symbol in the SmartPanel.
Org charts and mind maps can get big and run off of a page very quickly. Compact formatting solves this problem by removing a lot of the wasted space.
With our all new one-click Use Compact Formatting control, your org and team charts will fit into a smaller space and look much more attractive-no matter the size or scale.
If you want to use standard formatting, simply turn off the Compact Formatting feature in the SmartPanel.
All-New Engineering & CAD Features
Open up the new Engineering & CAD section in SmartDraw CI and you'll find:
Make Infographics with SmartDraw CI
- Several new subcategories of diagram types
- Option to select US/Imperial or Metric standard of measure
- Greater user control: turn off SmartDraw's automatic Snaps feature to manually draw lines and shapes
- Templates with pre-set scales
- Action buttons are also included as a feature for Engineering & CAD drawing.
Everyone loves infographics and for good reason. They can tell a story in a dramatic way and visual way. A good infographic can leave a lasting impression on a reader or audience.
The new Infographics builder in SmartDraw CI lets anyone create a vivid, professional-looking infographic. And you don't need artistic talent or an in-house graphics artist to do it.
SmartDraw CI provides the templates for you. Just select the one you want, and add your data and text. Insert your infographic into Word, Excel or PowerPoint with a click.
Publish it on your website or favourite social media page through your SmartDraw Premium Account.
Kanban is a visual system used to manage inventory and processes in a rapidly expanding number of industries.
SmartDraw CI gives you electronic Kanban boards with a number of valuable features:
Templates for Lean Methodology
- Three different views of data: by topic, assignment and progress
- Easy-to-use design
- Access your Kanban board anywhere, on any device using your SmartDraw Premium Account
- Share it easily with others - even non-SmartDraw users
- Send it to any MS Office document with a click
- Transfer it to a presentation in one step.
The Lean Method is familiar to a growing number of companies. Its concepts drive product/service improvements and customer experience with focus on a long-term view. These visuals are included in SmartDraw CI:
- Tree Diagram
- Spaghetti Diagram 5 S
- PDCA Cycle
- Kanban Board
- Value Stream Map
- Process Map
- A3 Thinking
- Fishbone (Ishikawa, Cause-and-Effect).
Quickly Create Business Graphics of all Kinds
SmartDraw includes hundreds of specialised templates for every type of chart and diagram, including organisation charts, project charts, decision trees, cause-and-effect diagrams, genograms and more.
Complete Office Integration
- Flowcharts - easily create professional looking Flowcharts - SmartDraw takes care of the hard work of lining shapes up and drawing connector lines
- Org Charts - create organisational charts and add assistants, co-managers, photos and more
- Charts and Graphs - quickly create 2D and 3D bar, line and pie charts
- Project Charts - manage your projects with SmartDraw. SmartDraw supports defining dependencies, grouping tasks and resources
- Mind Maps - create mind-maps to brainstorm your ideas and convert them to project charts or export them to outlined text files
- Floor Plans - create detailed floor plans for both home and industrial use and measure dimensions and distances
- Software and Network diagrams - import data from an LDAP server and then produce diagrams based off this
- And much more!
SmartDraw includes a dedicated set of controls for optimising your graphics for PowerPoint, integrating your diagrams into Microsoft Office, importing and exporting project charts from Microsoft Project, importing Visio files and checking in/out support for SharePoint.
Instant Graphic Design
A professionally-designed graphic theme, specifying colours, line and type style, is automatically applied to each graphic. Select and change the theme with a single click.
Create project charts that automatically adjust and reformat as you add new tasks or change the duration of existing tasks. Use the assignment view to see who is doing what and their progress or generate mind map or timeline views to get an outline of the project.
Build flowcharts by clicking simple commands, rather than manually arranging and connecting shapes on the page. Lines are drawn automatically, and formatting is automatic with shapes evenly spaced and perfectly aligned.
Create charts and graphs without having to make a spread sheet first. Simply pick a chart and type your data directly into the bars. You can even drag the bars to represent the right values.
Use pictures and images to display your information instead of standard bars, lines, and circles. Create image charts in seconds by dragging any image - even a photo - onto your chart, and watch your data come alive.
Capture live data from the Internet to incorporate roads, regions, counties, zip codes, countries and even satellite images from across the globe into your illustrations - all as separate, editable elements and easily plot data onto maps.
Integrated Photo Capability
Built-in photo-software functionality allows you to import images directly from your digital camera or other source, crop and scale, adjust colour and brightness, and drop them into org charts or any other illustration.
Meeting templates let you capture and assign tasks in real-time. Start with a Meetings template and simply add attendees and task to set your agenda. During the meeting, you can quickly and easily set the status of each task and see their progress with colour coded icons to indicate any task that's late or complete.
Create timelines by adding events and tasks. Items are automatically positioned and formatted so they line up correctly and never overlap.
Software and website design
Build software design diagrams with a range of included templates including UML and design websites with wire frame mock ups.
SmartDraw CI Standard
SmartDraw CI Standard Edition includes:
SmartDraw CI Business Edition
- 40+ personal visuals covering floor plans, landscape plans, forms, flyers and more.
SmartDraw CI Business Edition includes the features of the Standard Edition, plus:
SmartDraw CI Enterprise Edition
- Includes 70+ business visuals covering flowcharts, org charts, mind maps, project management, presentations, cause and effect, charts and graphs, decision trees, maps, marketing charts, meetings, network design, strategy and planning, and timelines.
- Automated drawing tools.
- Import Visio files.
All the functionality of the Business edition, plus:
- Advanced project management with Kanban boards, distributed tasks, and MS Project integration.
- SharePoint integration.
- Bar charts, graphs, Google Maps and more.
- Advanced process documentation.
- Lean diagrams, templates and symbols.
- Strategic planning diagrams.
- Easy administration of multiple licenses.
- Includes maintenance - 1 year.